I'm 14 years and I started to masturbate ever-since I'm 10. I cum when I play around. But I don't get wet in nights. I had a wet dream only once when I was 13. I watched pron and got wet. I masturbate almost every day. Is that because I masturbate I dont get wet in night? Or there is something wrong with me? Also if I used to get lot of ejaculation material earlier now the quantiy is low. but if i leave don't play with for 3 days I get huge ejaculation. 

Between for last 31 days I dind't masturbate and still I didn't get wet in night. (Someone told me if you don't play around for 30 days you'll get wet in night).

Is thare anything I have to do to get wet in night. I have a lot of fantacy to get wet dreams. Watching pron also don't help me.

Also when I used to masturbate I used to get a thick and sticky material now it is less material discharged not thick and not sticky. Is anything wrong with me?

Hi Princisandra,

You are NORMAL.

If you masturbate it is very unlikely you'll have a wet dream.  It can take more than 30 days for it to happen naturally.  It should, at some point, but it can vary as to when.

You will have a bigger ejaculation if you wait a few days, normal.  The consistency can vary as well, it's all normal.

You're normal sir.  Hope it helps.

Like medic-dan said you are normal.

I'm 13 and i masturbate almost every day and i get no wet dreams and i knew masturbation causing them unlikely to happen.

I'm ganna stop masturbating for like a week just so i can get a bigger ejaculation lol.