Hey,

I'm 16 (male) almost 17 and I basically can't ejaculate. I watch porn sometimes or gifs (almost rarely) that give me the envy to masturbate but even after 15-20 min of masturbating, it just doesn't come... I've been "interested" in sexuality since I was 15 but haven't been able to ejaculate since. I've had no relation with (heterosexual) anyone before because I'm to shy and don't know how to act like a boyfriend and had no sexual activity ever.

The first time i got a wet dream (15 y/o) I wasn't sure if I had a bladder problem but I felt the liquid wasn't as fluid as pee and thought it was sperm. When I experienced that I was pretty sure the next time I was going to masturbate I was also going to ejaculate but that didn't happen. I sometimes still have wet dreams but it happens irregularly. I sometimes have three night with a wet dream and then a month with no problem at all.

I've been looking for forums where people posted the same problem I had but found no post similar to my situation. I'm looking for advice and help to know if I'm just not ready or if I'm overthinking it too much.

Regards

You may be over thinking it. In other words trying too hard or thinking about it too hard when you are doing it. Just find a good position to relax where nobody is going to bother you and begin rubbing.

Once you get into it you have to find the speed that works best for you. If you have a foreskin it may work best if you can peel it back and play with your bare head for the most sensation. If you are circ'd rubbing the head is probably best too.

I never had any problem cumming whether I was doing it myself or someone else was doing it to me. I don't remember any of the other guys having any problems either so maybe you just need to keep practicing.

Hi Guest:

Perhaps you need to work on your masturbation techniques.

Masturbation is necessary to satisfy the ongoing male physical need to discharge semen to prevent and relieve pain from overfilled seminal vesicles and prevent “blue balls”. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation. Very young people and elderly people do it.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before going to bed.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes. There is a period (called the refractory period) that one must wait before doing it again. Some teens find they need to do it three times a day. You may do it again whenever you feel ready. Your body will tell you when it has had enough for a while.

One may do it in any place where one has privacy. In bed at night, on the toilet, or in the shower are some favorite places to masturbate.

The internally-lubricated movable nerve-laden, erogenous foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced into medical practice in the 19th century to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. It is not necessary or desirable to retract the foreskin. Foreskinned guys normally do not require additional lubrication. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva. Products containing harsh, irritating chemicals should not be used. Shampoo and body wash have been found to be irritating and should not be used.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction irritation if
he does not apply external lubricant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

I am a 23years old male. I am circumcised too. I have been trying to masturbate since a really long time but I don’t ejaculate. I just don’t cum. I get wet dreams and that’s the only time i cum.
I don’t know what to do. What’s the problem?