I think my son is having wet dreams he is 9 years old.. He says he is peeing the bed. but his bedding is not wet and does not smell like pee. This morning he said that he peed but agin nothing in his bed and then he said it was sticky and just in his underwear. so is it possible fe is having wet dreams

Thanks
DAD

Is sound like he is havening wet dream,s has he hat puberty IE hair under hes arm or around hes penis and testes. growing of hes man part,s and have a lot of erections. if he is Masturbating ask if any thing comes out or ask what color is the staff in hes underwear at night if white in color he is good to go at 9 he is a bet yong but it hapens some time,s

It not wet dream,s if red or brown staff goms out
it bures to pee
is not circumcised is hert to pull back the the foreskin or to have a erection
it time to get some help
if you need more you can e-mail me
**************

have good day

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

yes it is very possible that is what is going on. Pee is yellow and has a smell....wet dreams...do not and are thick and sticky in texture.

I hope that helps.:-D

TellTell him to masturbate every day. That is a way of getting over with wet dreams.