well im 14 and i had sex with my boyfriend, and a couple days later i missed my period my mom gave me a progeny text and i took it and it said negative two times and it said if i still haven’t got my period take it again do you think im pregnant?

its called a PREGNANCY TEST you need alot of learning young lady, back in the days my mother would tell me learn to take care of yourself and then you can have a boyfriend, and when you and him learn to appreciate and not take things for granted then its alright to do the dirty. but now a days girls have been very very easy to get into, you should wait at least a week more and take the test in the morning your first urination of the day its much more concentrated. whatever your decision GOOD LUCK! you need it!

If you had sex only a couple of days before your period was due then it is unlikely that you would get pregnant, unless you have an irregular cycle. For a conclusive result, go to a doctor for a blood test. If you intend to keep having sex, it is a good idea to find some sort of birth control to avoid this situtation in future

i'm kinda in the same shoes as you but i am 16 and me and my boyfriend had sex and i dont know if im pregnet......when we was having sex he busted in me three times and its not time for my period yet so do you think i should wait or do you think i should go take a test???

wow girl a little to young honey. im am 17 and i learned the hard way stay a virgin for as long as you can.