IM 18 YEARS OLD..I DONT KNOW IF IM PREGNANT...I BEEN FEELING REALLLY TIRED..I HAVE MORNING SICKNES OR SUMTIMES ALL DAY..WHEN I SEE FOOD I DONT GET HUNGRY AND I FEEL LIKE TROWIN UP..I GET BLOATING ..AND MY BACK HURTS..CAN SOME TELL HELP ME!!

have you taken a home pregnancy test yet?? or yet even gone to the doctor???

hi, i just want to know when was the time you will know that you're already pregnant? is there some early symptoms? coz i have a big problem. 2 days after sex i take birth control pills coz my boyfriend accidentally broke the condom and i'm still worried if there's still a chance for me to get pregnant. please help me.. :-( it's been 1 week since me and my boyfriend intercourse. based on the forums i've read about the symptoms like vomiting, nausea, or some discharge, i never encounter any of these. is there any possibility to get pregnant? or no need to worry???
please..please.. help me guys.. i'm really worried.. :'(

yes you can get pregnant anytime sperm is near or in the vaginal area. and since the condom broke inside of you there is a higher chance of you being pregnant although you took BC after. BC is not a morning after pill. I would suggest you take a hpt soon or go to the doctor. dont wait. if you dont plan on being a parent anytime soon you may want to find out fast if you are pregnant or not. dont worry yourself by just questioning. get a 100% answer. good luck.

im 17 years old and i think i may be preqnant . im exauseted theouqh out the day , im gaininq wait . i sometimes feel like vomitinq . i qet frequent headaches . i have abdominal pains and lower back pains . more back pains then anythinq , and i've noticed when im walkinq around for a lonq time or whatever my lower back starts to hurt more . my joints feel achy at times and i have constant bloatinq . ive also been on birthcontrol but i missed a few pills .could i be preqnant ?

im 17 years old and i think i may be preqnant . im exauseted theouqh out the day , im gaininq wait . i sometimes feel like vomitinq . i qet frequent headaches . i have abdominal pains and lower back pains . more back pains then anythinq , and i've noticed when im walkinq around for a lonq time or whatever my lower back starts to hurt more . my joints feel achy at times and i have constant bloatinq . could i be preqnant ?

i also need to know if im pregnant. my ovulation was june8th-june13th. i had sex on june 10th. on june 21st spotting that was a brownish color occured. today is june 22 and the blood is a little darker a heavier. i have cramps and a little back pain. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet. I am 17 and i need some good advice. ?

I am 17 and i had intercourse 3 days ago i have been sexual with my boyfriend without protection and me and him have had sex one day every week bout 2 or three times a day. ive been having pain i took a urine pregnancy test today and it came back negative ive only been not having safe sex for a month now. i have a gyneacologist appointment on the 8th day after i had sex shud i ask for a blood pregnancy test? i was on the depo shot for three years and have been off of it for 4 months now and i havent had a period yet so i do not know when im ovulating any advice would be greatly appreciated

hey guys,
im 18 and im not sure if im pregnant - i have alot of the symptoms (vomiting only once though, enlarged breasts, headaches almost everyday, weight gain and bloating craving food joint and back aches) but ive taken 2 home prego tests one in mid sept and one lastweek - both neg but the symptoms have not gone away. i would like to know if i could be pregnant or if its something else. I just need some piece of mind. thanx for the help