okay, so i lost my virginity to my boyfriend about 5 days ago (thursday night) we did it in a hottub unprotected. then the next night we did it again, no condom or birthcontrol, we did it every night until sunday night, we didnt. but we did it again last night and its tuesday now, we never used a condom and i am not on birthcontrol, how do i know if im pregnant? he came in me every time and i have some abdomin pain a little bit. my periods are irregular so idk when my periods are. i been urinating more then i have usually. i feel really hungry then i make something to eat and take like 2 bites and lose my appatite. when i urinate and whipe there is some discharge that looks like his cum but idk. i want to get pregnant, but idk if i am or not. are these usual signs of early pregnancy? when should i take a test or am i pregnant. or am i just over thinking things and freaking myself out :/ someone help me out pleaseeee.

grab a bunch of test and take them at different times. Or go to the doctor.

im feeling kinda crampy still except more like a bubble in my abdomin. back aches, fatigue, and still peeing more. everybody is telling me they think im prego...