Ohk so my periods used to be irregular for years. Me and my bf have begun to be sexually active starting early this year in june. i thought i had gotten pregnant and i worried myself to the point where i missed my period, but i got it during the first week of the next month. Ever since then all of my periods have begun within the first week of  the month. On october 21st, me and my bf had unprotected anal sex. periodically during, he did stick it in my vagina on and off, but not for very long. but when he ejaculated, he did it in anus. i immediatly went to the bathroom and peed and got the cum out of me. I normally cramp a week before my periods. and so i normally get cramping at the end of the month, since i start my periods early the next week in the following month. but this month, i got my cramping like usual, but this time it lasted two weeks instead of one. i have been worrying like crazy and i figured thats why my period hasnt started. last month i got my period on the 9th. and this month i got it on the 14th. but when i got it this month, it was lighter than usual, and it lasted 5 days. normally my periods arent extremely heavy, but its always enough to where i have to change my tampon a couple times a day. this time it only soaked up roughly half of the tampon most of the time. sometimes more. i had what looked like uterine tissue being shed during my period over the 5 days i had it. when my period was over, the cramping stopped. i have been trying not to stress out so much so i dont mess up my period again. but starting yesterday, i felt my sides cramping a bit. and today its doing the same. this is normally the time when i start cramping when im expecting my period in the first week of the month. but since my period was later this month, do you think this cramping could be my period returning back to normal next month? or do u think i could be pregnant?

it never hurts to take a pregnancy test but I'm sure you're fine. don't stress over it. just watch for any signs like sore tender breasts it's usually the first sign. but don't stress it will only mess up your next period and you need your period to know you're not pregnant. but like I said before I'm sure you're fine but it never hurts to wait til you get your period and if not or you're still worried take a test. good luck

Thank you, ive been worried so much. i dont have any tender breasts or any symptoms. ive been feeling nauseous today, but i havnt been eating much. ive been losing weight, whether than gaining it. my bladder area just seems to be more tight feeling than usual. i can still push it in and everything but i have been walking alot and im thinking it could just be cause of my exercising, but you never know. im hoping that i will get my normal period next week like i normally do. i just found it odd that my period was five days late, and lighter than usual. but i have been experiencing alot of stress due to numerous changes going on in life. and i know worrying about pregnancy never helps that go away! thanks for the input. any feedback helps! :)

just take a pregnancy test to be sure

Does it sound like I could be tho? what would even be  the chances of me getting pregnant by that? ive been cramping for the past three days but on a ovulation calender it says i started ovulating. if thats true, could i rule out pregnancy?