OK WELL ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE HAD UNPROTECED SEX 3 TIMES ALREADY.. AND HE HAS NUDDED IN ME LIKE 3 OR 4 TIMES.. THIS WAS LIKE 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO..BUT LATLEY MY BREST HURT I WAKE UP ALL LATE I CRY FOR NOTHING AND IV HAD BAD CRAMPING.. MY HEAD AND BACK HURT MOST OF THE TIME.. I HAVENT THROWN UP AT ALL BUT SOMETIMES I FELL SICK.. MY PERIOD SHOULD BE COMING ANY DAY NOW.. TODAY I FELT LIKE IF IT WAS BUT IT DIDNT.. MY QUESTION IS DO I HAVE THE SYMPTOMS LIKE IF IM PREGNANT???

HELP ME

Yes, those sound like pregnancy symptoms. Are you on birthcontrol? If not, It is very likely that you could be pregnant because you had no protection at all and he came inside you a couple of times. Please buy an "early" test (like first response) or go to planned parenthood and get a test done. You should test + if you are prego by now since it's been a few weeks, and you are coming upon your period. If it's neg, wait a few days and take another one to be sure.
Hope that helps!
Krista