Im on the depo but have heard it doesnt keep you from becomin prego... the last few months i've gained a massive amount of weight, have to change bra sizes AGAIN and im tired. I havent changed my life style so it couldnt be because im lazy or dont excerise. Please help.
I've taken plenty of at home test be they all say in directions or watever that you have to take it a few days before your next period ... the thing is I dont know when it would have been and so they always come out negative i want to take a blood test but idk... plz tell me what you think asap... thanks...

If you don't trust the home tests, and you have signs of pregnancy, why not go to your doctor or clinic and check it out.

It sounds like your comfortable with being pregnant (nice change on here), but why keep yourself in suspense?

If you want to know, go check it out.

i was on the depo and u gain weight on that and when u gain weight ur breast get bigger, but if u think u are take a blood pregnancy test..

I've been on depo for over a year i gain the weight from it in the begin this is different i went from size 16 pants to 22 in less the 3 months when up 4 bra sizes, threw up for no reason the other day, failed many home test and have had some weird pains below my belly button.... im goin to a doctor within the next 5 days. I would rather be pregnant then "fat" because at least i know i'd lose the weight eventually. for me its not easy to lost weight. (im the person that posted the first post) i hope i am but at the same time i hope i not because that really didnt follow how i planned my life to be