Well, Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for awhile now. Well, right before my period was suppose to start. He busted in me, didn't think it was a big deal. But before we had sex. A day before, or two. I had a light pink one drop of blood. I didn't think it was blood because it was so light. So i wasnt sure, well we had sex. And he came in me, and now i'm spotting brown it'll go for awhile then it will stop. So, I was worried about being pregnant. So i was researching and it said that it could implantation of the egg, like getting ready for me to be pregnant. I havent taken a test yet, because well i think it's to early. But i get cramps like my period is suppose to begin. Well last month. My period went for 2 weeks. And it was brown spotting on and off. So i was unsure. And now im just spotting about a week, and it's brown. I got cramps, and stomach pains. I get nauceas. And get headaches. My boobs are sore occasionly. And i get lower back pains alot. So i dont know what to do about it. I'm kinda scared because i am young. So i wanted to ask people. I've been researching but i dont know what it could be.
It's been about, a week since we have had sex. and a little less then a week before my period "spotting" started. so i dont know what to do. Please help me. I' have a high feeling i am pregnant. Cause i hear spottin and having the color be brown is the sign of early pregnancy.
HELP!

actually i disagree with you, she might be pregnant, there has been many women that has had their period while they were pregnant and you can have symptoms very quickly, there maybe spotting/bleeding, which is called implantation bleeding, and I have read that you can get pregnant at anytime of the month and some women ovulate during their period it all depends on regularity of your period and many other factors.

I would advice that you take a test very soon but wait until your next period is due, as the test might not be accurate this early on. Good luck, i hope everything works out for you.

Thank you, I'm going to try. That's when i thought would be the best time to test. But I've been getting symptoms lately. Not sure what to think cause i'm only 16 years young.

Hi, I can totally understand that, you must be freaking out, i am and i am 22 and think i might be pregnant. Its a very scary thing, the only thing you can do is wait and take the test, not much else at all. Have you told anyone about it, a friend maybe? It might help a little just talking about it.
:-)

In the same situation here wish I had more answers I hate playing the waiting game but atleast I have friends to talk to.