my periods have been regularly for the past year, but december 26th, i got some brown stains on my panties, off and on for about 4 days.this was when my regular period was due. then january 15th, i got my period again, like normal. february 18th i got my normal period, but march 24th again i got the brown stains for about 4 days. april 10th, i had some spotting, which is really little and definitely not enough to make it a full blown period. should i be concerned? my spotting this time is also accompanied by a slight fever and flu, but i thot that might be because my husband's having a cold.can anyone help? thanks!

I tried to follow you there and you correct me if I’m wrong, but you didn’t get your period at all in march, only these brownish stains which were not the period. Well, the spotting you used to have before was just natural when you are ovulating and before you get your period but now this is something different. This could be due to a cold you had, but you didn’t take any antibiotics so your period could be only late but not missed. What I think is that it’s time to do the home pregnancy test and see the results. If the test is positive, you know what caused you concerns, and if it’s negative- I think it’s time to visit your doctor then, as something abnormal is going on in there, and you should check it out straight away!