so for the past like year ive had a normal 26 day cycle . the past 2 days ive been spotting a dark brown discharge and yesterday i was due for my period. today i noticed the brown spotting going away and barley there. i want to wait to take a pregnancy test but has anyone else had this?

have you had unprotected sex? if so chances of pregnancy is high. compare the spotting to the start of your normal period if it is different you might be pregnant, if spotting doesnt get heavier you might be pregnant.

sure, chances of pregnancy are high, this is how I got pregnant for the first time. normally, I had this brown discharge after period which was completely normal and I was not scared of it a bit. so, when this brown discharge started to appear before my period, I also was not concerned. I believed that this is normal....but then I started to have some other symptoms that were telling me that there is something different. I don't need to mention that my gynecologist attacked me because I haven't come to see him earlier. so, in my opinion, you should do the test ASAP. 

yeah my husband and I have had full blown unprotected sex 3 times this month during my ovulation. I just dont want to get my hopes up if im not. im going to test tomorrow if i dont get my period.

having unprotected sex during your ovulation, chances of pregnancy is always sky high. you can test tomorrow if you'd like but it might come out negative because its too early. wait a week or so to test again or on your 3rd after missing your period you can go to the doctors to get a blood test to see if your pregnant their tests are more accurate. good luck!

Still no period or spotting. havent taken a pt yet . Figure id try and be patient and wait. geeehhh

Soooo what happened? I am also having a brown discharge for two days now and I was due for my period one week ago! Haven't tested for three days but they were negative. I'm tired of spending the money I'm not sure what else it could be

HELP! Did you ever figure out what was wrong?! I am having the exact same issue right now. Over a week late, have taken 3 tests and not pregnant! Also have the brown discharge... Please respond!!!

I'm having the same thing right now, my period is a week late and all week I have been having on and off brown dicharge, I did have my period for one day though, that was yesterday, now this morning I had light brown dicharge, and now nothing.

i was ment to get my period on the 19th, and its now the 20th, on the 18th i felt a slight cramp and started to notice  brown discharge for 2 days, i have had unprotected sex twice this month? am i pregnant?

did you find out what was wrong? because i have the same thing right now

Okay so I just finished my period on the 6 the last day of my period and the next day I had un protected sex. Both days he did cum inside. Yesterday I noticed brown discharge on my panties, today when I wiped it was brownish color. Can that be a sign of pregnancy? ??? Please help

Any response on  this?

Hello guys IM not sure if any questions were answer i too am having these problems. And IM not quite sure what's going on but my cycle is two days later my breast don't hurt which they normally. Do no bad cramps not type of pinkness IR red just beige and brown discharge i hope to take a pt and get a bfp. But IM also that's its going to be a bfn