Okay here is whats happening i had my period on june 22nd i have a 30 day cycle judging by the ovulation calender i already ovulated. Last night when i urinated i saw a few drops of dark brown/red blood in the toliet and when i wiped there was more... today it is still doing it and there is a little in my underwear.. my period isn't due till the 22nd.. what could this be?

Hi Kayla: Have you had any unprotected sex since your period in June?

yes me and my fiance had unprotected sex almost everyday since he's been home (hes home on leave from oversea) he pulled out everytime except 4 times and 2 of the times he didnt pull out were on the 6th and 8th... Thanks!

Well honey I think you might want to be moving up the wedding date!!!!! o.O XD ;-) Because I would hazzard a VERY good guess that the brown spotting is implantation bleeding that happens within 3 days of conceiving. The embryo lodges into the uterine lining and when it does that it dislodges some of the lining thus the spotting. Of course you can only know when you take a HPT, some of them can be used 5 days before your next period. But the best is to wait till you are late! Then it will be more accurate. I wont tell you the symptoms - because believe me you WILL start feeling them if I tell you and you might not be pregnant. BUT pretty sure you are! If you have any other questions just let me know OK? And good luck honey, ALSO please let me know how everything turns out?

Thank you so much for all ur help and kind words! I am offically 2 days late and i will be taking a test tomorrow morning! I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but i cant help but to be excited!

I have extreme fatigue
More frequent urination
Missed period
lower back pain
really emotional

THANKS!

Hi Kayla: On here they call me the "pregnancy queen"! ;-) XD So I am going out on a limb and tell you that you should start your pretnatal vitamins!!! :-D :-D XD I will be "expecting" ;-) you to let me know the "good" news tommorrow. I need another person calling me the queen!!!! ;-) XD XD XD Good luck hon! And beyond the kidding, pleasae let me know OK?

LOL!! I hope your right! And thank you so much! I started taking prenatal vitamins about a year ago becuz thats when me and my fiance started having unprotected sex and I figured if I got pregnant i should be responsible and at least be taking the right vitamins... I will be sure and let you know how everything goes! Thanks Alot!! I'm praying I am!

Also is it to early to be having food cravings? Because I'm craving cheesecake and I HATE cheesecake lol

OK you! It is now 2:10PM my time, what is the verdict?! XD

Spotting blood about a week before your period is due can be an implantation bleeding, yes. It can also be due to other reasons, like a small injury inside the vagina or a hormonal imbalance, so you'll be able to know for sure once you take a pregnancy test/have your period. 

By the way, if you are pregnant, the only vitamins you really need are folate/folic acid. If you don't have nutritional deficiencies, there's no need to take prenatal vitamins. Just eat a healthy diet and you're good to go. 

I hope this works out the way you wanted and your brown discharge is a sign of pregnancy. :)

Hi there, did you happen to take a pregnancy test to find out if you're pregnant? I would like to know and we'd all like the update. Thanks! :)

i hope all went well for you...me well i am trying to get pregnant, my fiancee and i are wanting a family..and i spotted 2 weeks before my period is due and well it is now 10 days til my period is due and i am spotting again so i have no idea whats going on and we are praying that i am pregnant

well kayla what happened?

Hi hello there

hi,
    i need help on this real bad.me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and my lmp was 23rd june 2012.it ended on 27th june. we started having intercoarse and did it almost every other day till 10th july.untill today(11 july) in the morning i went to the bathroom and saw blood.initially it was brown but by midnight ,now when i checked it has turned to red.seems like a regular bleeding.and the flow is also like that of a regular bleeding.im worried whether this is an implantation bleeding or i got my periods early.please help me on this asap!!!

hi,