I have a white discharge it is liquidy/runny and it doesn't have a smell to it at all, and it leaves a stain in my underwear. I was wondering what it can be, I thought i might have an infection or a sti or std. I am not suffering from itchyness or burning or anything I jsut feel so insecure about it and i foever go to the batrooom to wash myself down there. Can someone please help me or let em know what it can possibly be.

As long as it isn't smelly, itchy or yellow/green then it is probably just the normal cervical mucous produced to keep the vagina moist. A doctor might be able to help you if the discharge is excessive, otherwise most people control it with pantyliners etc

I think i have that too.. i've had it for a long time. I'm 15, almost 16 and it's been going on for years. I just wear pantyliner's most of the time because it's kinda annoying.. but i guess nothing is wrong with me.

As long as there's no pain or itchiness then you're fine. Just wear pantyliners if its annoying and you'll be fine. Your body might just be being kind of excessive right now because you're young. It should calm down a bit in a few years :-) I should know, I'm a wise old 19 year old ;P

I too have the odorless clumpy white discharge, but it began the day after my sexual encounter, which was 2 days after i ended my cycle. I have no pain or discomfort. But I would like to know what does it mean when after sex and I urinate it burns? but after the initial urination, it does not burn anymore? Is that normal?? If not, what could it mean? Please help!

That also happened to me right after my first time its so weird. I just wish it would stop because it comes when it wants i can nevr realy catch it but it does make me feel uncomfortable and worried. :-(

I have been having the same problem for about 19 years and thought there was something wrong with me until i started reading comments on the internet about it.
Everday i get a white discharge in my pants; it smells a bit but does not itch or causes me any pain. After reading these commends i believe that i do not have a problem but would like to know if these is anything i can get or do to stop it happening everyday cus it is quite excessive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Its hard going to the doctor about it as i feel quite embarrassed.

Well, I'm 14 years old girl. I have the same thing, :$ - its a little yellow/ white and it a little bit smells, but not to strong, its just like - when you put your head in them LOL XD . i hope its normal. is it?
well, it keeps happening a year now... hope it will soon end, because its kinda emberassing and stupid. yesyes, i do masturbate, but not all the times, just when im turned on and after masturbating its white LOL so emberassing.

sometimes when i pee its like - burning down there. worried if its normall.

A whitish discharge after sex or masterbation is normal as your body naturally makes its own lubracant so you do not tear durning sex. It is natural to be wet if you are arroused or "turned on". You will also have discharge after sex, especially if your partner has ejeculated inside of you because it doesn't just stay in there. Your body will naturally flush it out. I am no doctor but I am a girl and this is natural. Discharge is your bodies natural way of cleaning itself. If you use douches, DON'T. They are really bad and cause your bodies natural PH to be washed away which can cause the bad stuff like the bacteria that cause yeast infections to take over......not fun. Good discharge will have a slight smell but it should not be "rank" or bad. It is normal for a slight smell because your crotch is moist and stays covered all the time, plus it is coming out of your body so it's not going to smell like strawberries. Dr's say that if it has a bad smell or is greenish you should get tested for an STD. If you are young and you have had unprotected sex I would be tested anyway. There are places that will not tell your parents if that is what you are worried about like Planned Parenthood (kindof nasty place but serves its purpose). I would talk to my Mom though because my Mom understood and I sure wouldnt want my daughter in a place like that withought support. BTW- always be sure your hands or toy are clean before touching yourself.....big way to cause an infection!

Ok omfg! Da same thing happens to me too! I feel so weird wen it happens. It doesn't happen all da time doe. Sum times its wite nd sum times it's wite/yellow, but I'm not itching or burnin or nun of dat other stuff. It's jus i feel very uncomfortable wen it happens. I think it started happenin after I had unprotected sex. But like I said nonthigs rong wit me AT ALL but that stupid stuff dat Comes out of me and sum times it stains my panties. It doesn't really have a smell to it. I jus think it smells like cuchie ntn bad cuz a n***a wulda been said smthn. Soooooo can any body tell me wats rong wit me or if I'm ok!!!??? PLZ HELP!! Thanxz

okay, so i have unprotected sex with my boyriend all the time, well lately only about once a week. and i just got over my period about a week ago, then we had sex, and now i have like liquid brown stuff, kinda like blood but brown, coming out of me. what does this mean? am i pregnant? do i had a STD or STI!?!?!??!?! it doesnt stink or itch. it's jut yukky stuff on my underwear. PLEASE help me. :$ :'( %-) :-( ?

Guest wrote:

But I would like to know what does it mean when after sex and I urinate it burns? but after the initial urination, it does not burn anymore? Is that normal?? If not, what could it mean? Please help! [/quote

its bad if it burns to pee. you could have an sti (sexually transmitted infection) a uti (urinary tract infection), both possibly caused by your sexual encounter. always have that kind of thing looked at, if its an sti, you need to tell your partner, if its a uti, it means that there was some bacteria down there. something that helps prevent those is peeing right after sex, the ph levels in your urine will kill any bacteria on the surface before it enters your urethra.

could that mean your Pregnant ??? !!!

it is just old blood coming out. Your not pregnant.

If you do not have sex that often it is normal to feel a little burning when you urinate right after because it is usually tender from the friction. If it does not burn after that then you have nothing to worry about. This happens to me all the time.