I'm 13 years old and I masturbate regularly. 1-2 times every other day. One thing I have noticed is that I can't ejaculate. But if I do, the only thing that comes out is clear liquid. I've heard it is "pre-cum." But how can it be "pre-cum" if it comes as I ejaculate. Someone please help?

well at your age all of your acessory galnds (the glands that make up the semen) are not fully functioning yet and also your testicles are probably not fully developed. this leads to only a small amount of clear semen. your prostate i believe is what contributes the milky sectetion so this could be not developed at this point in time and is why your semen is still clear. it also could be pre-cum but if you are experiencing an orgasm, pleasurable feeling and muscle conctactions near your butt and base of your penis then this would be actual semen. the semen will increase in ammount and in whitish opaque color as you get older so don't worry.
let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. hope this helps 8)

Thanks, I'm the one that made this thread by the way. I didn't have an account so I had to make one. Thanks a lot for the help. Also, sometimes I will have an orgasm, but after I am done about 5 minutes later, the semen comes out. I'm not purposely delaying it or anything, I just go back to my regular business then I can feel a wet spot in my pants.

so supergiff8,

when this liquid comes out can you feel a pulsing or contracting feeling? it could be that like i said earlier you body is not producing much semen so the little that is produced isnt enough to be pushed out durring orgasm so it just slowly makes its way through your urethra after your done and runs out. even when you are able to ejaculate more semen its still common, if you dont urinate afterwards that more semen will leak out after your done. it sounds like you are just starting puberty not that long ago. has your voice dropped and to you have any underarm or pubic hair? the semen will increase as you develope further.
does this make sense? 8) :-)

I feel like my penis is pulsing rather than a contracting feeling. I do have a bit of pubic hair, not much, but it is visible.

I feel like my penis is pulsing rather than a contracting feeling. I have a bit of pubic hair. It is visible.

yup and thoes pulses are incoluntary right you anrt trying to do thoes your body does them automaticaly. that is an orgasm so if you were more developed more semen would be shooting out durring thoes pulses. but you are still in the early stages of puberty.

Yes they are involuntary, now I can increase the intensity of the pulse itself, but I don't because it is very uncomfortable.

yes never do anything that is painful or uncomfortable.... %-) :-)

im thirteen i do not no how to get an orgazum can you tell me how

masturbate 1-2 times a day

Masturbation is what feels good to you

When some men reach orgasm, and are ready to cum, they get a rush of blood and sometimes the head will increase in size for a few seconds before where you would be getting the pulsing sensation. The feeling of the heartbeat from the increased blood flow. Everyone is so different, their penis is so sensitive afterwards, that they don't want any one or thing to touch it. If you are getting leakage afterwards, when you clean up, take a couple of fingers and stroke down the penis from the base. This should clear out any leftover semen that didn't come out. It is just like when you pee, you are done, and shake the end to let the excess come out, or you will get wet spots. Not always but it seems that men who are uncut tend to have more pre-cum.. The nerve endings on the head are covered and are very sensitive, causing more feeling. Circumcised men don't have the protection of the skin, and loose a lot of the nerve endings, usually ending in a lesser occurrence of pre-cum. Pre-cum is the natural way of lubricating before starting sex. with every thing available today, it is not a necessity . All male animals get this when trying to mate.

Same with me man I hit orgasim and wierd clear comes out all good :)

I get the same thing