Okay, so a month ago I had sex with my boyfriend with a condom we found behind his brother's dresser. It was intact and didn't look like it was ripped or messed up. Lately I've been feeling really nauseous every day and I've had a headache every morning when I wake up. Also my stomach has hurt all the time for 2 weeks now. No matter what I do. I usually never get sick on roller coasters but about a week ago when I got on one I threw up. My grandma said a guy at her work had a stomach bug and my little sister was up throwing up in the middle of the night but I'm not sure that's what it was. My stomach is sort of hard but I think it's always been like that since I'm skinny but I'm not sure. I'm just always nauseous and I always have a headache. Am I pregnant or is it something else?

I think she left town. Her last post was 2 months ago.

Hi my period was august 16,2013 i had sex on all my fertile days but one and had sex on my ovulation day well its been 8 days and my boobs are super sore tender and i feel more tired than the norm and some cramping but as of yesterday was havn like twitching stabbing pain on my left side of stomache n today 9/11 my left side is cramping more ,my period is due 9/16 or 9/17 can i be pregnant ? I cant be ovulating bcuz i already did