Can anyone help? I am 20 years old and for the past week have had constant headaches, nausea and back pain. I have been feeling slight cramping like period pains but less severe and my breasts feel very sore, I had 1 alcoholic drink a couple of days ago and was sick straight after. My boyfriend and i  had unprotected sex a week ago, could i be pregnant? Is it too early to tell?

Help please!

Sounds like pregnancy alright but within a week is very fast for symptoms of this kind to appear. I mean, a week since unprotected sex? it usually takes a couple of days after that to conceive then a further 6-12 days to implant. Is there a chance you had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago too? or maybe a possible condom breakage? If not, it could be just an unusual period because i really do think within a week of sex is way too fast hun. Furthermore, it all depends on when you were ovulating, and when your last period was too. All things considered, I would say, it's farely possible to be pregnant, but highly unlikely given the timescale.

Hope this helped and hope you get answers soon enough xx

hey guys, so i had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago. my period is about 8 days late and i've had increased white discharge. i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, and i haven't had any other signs of pregnancy such as tender breasts, cramps, back pains, morning sickness, food aversions, etc. a few days ago i had a slight pain on the left side, which i read is indicative of ovulation. however, i still haven't gotten my period. also, my cycles have been abnormally long ever since i stopped working out as much. could i be pregnant?

ive had that too this month .. 6 days late all the usual symptoms of pregnancy but the neg tests..this morning i bled heavily then it slowed to just when i wiped, im usually pretty regular (28 days) had last period on the 16th april, and nothing till today 21 may. if u still havent got AF see ur gp and get tested. i was going tomorrow but guess i dont need to seeing as im on now :(

So I haven't had my period in 37 days. Missed last month + a week already. Feel the nausea off and on! This morning it was pretty bad. I don't vomit, I just feel like I need to. Feeling hell bloated, still getting period type cramps!! I did 3 tests- all NEGATIVE. I don't know whats going on, what do you think?

Please help :/

I am in the same place. A week and a half ago my breasts were so sore and swollen it subsided but my nipples  have stayed at attention since. Last week I took 2 drinks of chocolate wine and 20 minutes later was vomiting like crazy. I have been nausea ever since. Tests came back neg but still not due to have period for 7 days yet. I know what I am feeling is exactly like what happened with my daughter. I am just wondering if its me trying to convince myself I am pregnant or actually am. The waiting sucks. I will feel like a fool if I am not.

I dont know if i am in the same place or not because my fiance and i had sex will i was on my monthly everyday and everyday after and before he likes to have sex a lot and so do i. but i have started getting these weird slight pains in my stomach and my left brest gets a pain in it. i have had a lot of head aches and ive been more emotional than ever im not the type to cry a lot unless its something absolutly sad and i cant help it i need help on what this is because it could be a lot of things besides pregnancy if any one has any info please reply to this....... thank u

Update: It is the 2nd and not due to start period till @ 10th. Startyed a weird slimy period . Its pinkish. Implantation bleeding? Will update.

worried wrote:

worried wrote:

Update... I have gotten my period its a bad one. I am thinking we probably had a fertilized egg and it was unable to attach. I was on depo for a long time and have been off it just since January. I had only had 2 periods before this incident and probably still had a thick uterine lining from not having period so long.

I was in Job Corps and a girl that went there with me had the same thing happen...................throughout the whole pregnancy. Her hormone levels were just too low to be read with a urine test. The only time a test came up positive was when it was a blood test. Maybe the same thing is happening to you.

I had what I think was a period about two weeks ago. Now I have sore and erect nipples I'm nauseous and very tired I have an increase appetite as well as stomach pains and excessive gas. I also took a pregnancy test before the period a one today and it was negative. The last time I had sex was nov 1st . Could I be pregnant?

Kay is that you???

hi love haven a pain is sign of ovulation but sounds like you may have pcos you can get help with it from your doctor and it will make getting pregnant hard but you can get pregnant trust me pcos has i see it the fats in your body tend to go around overys thats whats stopping you haven a peroid but keep to plain basic food like red peppers tomatoes things like that drugs like metformin they will help

i would still get tested as you can have a period when your pregnant i got mine till i was half way through my pregnancy with my first child

Hi, I Have Been Married A Year Ago In October And These Past Two Weeks I Have Had Constant Headaches, Nausea (Slight), Back And Stomach Pain, And Light Cramps. I Know That With All My Health Problems This May Be Just My Body Acting Up But Can Someone Give Me A Little Hope About This?