This is my first month trying for a baby.
My last period was 8th oct 08
My ovulation is from 19th oct - 23rd oct
The last time i had sex was 19th of oct
Since the 20th of oct ive been having pink discharge and lower stomach cramps

Ive been on so many sites worried i might not be pregnant....I thought it was implantation bleeding but ive read that only occurs after ovulation.

Any answers as to why this is happening and whats happening

:D

oh wow, first of all, if your trying to get pregnant you should have had sex from the 18th until the today and tomorrow, lol the more the better. You seem to have a big ovulation window, and if you had sex on the 19th and if your period comes around the 8th of every month it could be possible that you are. There is only one way to tell, and that is an h.p.t around the time your period should come in nov 8. Because I thought we only ovulate for 2 days, 3 days if we are lucky, so technically after the 20th is after your ovulation. Good Luck.

Thanks......im just keeping my fingures crossed

well i've got 1 week left till i find out if im pregnant (and counting down the days)
I've noticed i have been getting more discharge, needing the loo more and slight stomach cramps.
I'm hoping these are all signs that i am indeed pregnant.
I'm going to keep you all updated incase your going through the same as me.

Good luck to you all i hope you get what you want at the end xxx :-D
Remember positive thinking!!

Good Luck Daniella. I was hoping I was pregnant this go round, but my period started yesterday, it was very light spotting sunday, that was brownish (which isnt often) then it turned bright red yesterday morning, its still kinda off and on kinda thing but im cramping completely as if this is a regular period. My cycle as been kinda different the last few month anyway, lighter than usual. But by a ovulation predictor online says I ovulate nov 9-15 so I will be getting it in from the 8th until the 16th, lol. And sometime in december I should know. Good luck again, let me know what the test say. ;-) :-D

I'll keep you posted.....
This waiting game is too much
I hope december is the month of luck for you...let me know how it goes :-)

i hope so too, cuz december is my bday n my mothers bday and xmas, so hopefully i will be, if not imma try less until may, could i would love to get pregnant then and have our child be born around my fiancee's bday, which is the 4th, my ovul dates in may predicted a due date of feb 1 and his is the 4th, so either way, ill be happy. but im anxious and i would love december to be the month i am. talk to you soon.

It could be a sign.
Like strangly for me, if i am pregnant now my due date full on my birthday lol
Lets hope it happens for us both......
How long have you been trying for?

Not long actually, since I ve been off of B.C. it crossed my mind. After this negative test, I've decided that I wanted to try. We can talk a lil more private, if you want.

**edited by moderator**no emails allowed**

hi i cant add my email address on here........

hello daniella...it's a month later and I wanted to know if there was some good news. Wonder if you ever got pregnant?? I think I am now, I would be sooo lucky if I did, after tracking my ovul. for one time and actually following thru on having sex during that period. Last week monday, I woke up feel soooooooooooo nauseous, and a slight headache, and at first i thought oh my, am I really pregnant? lol then I started having diarrhea which crushed my hope because I thought it was just a stomach virus, but I felt like i had a major hangover, when I didnt drink the night before. Then I found out that even tho unpopular, it is common to have diarrhea when you are pregnant, cuz your body eithers slows up(constipation) or speeds up (diarrhea), and all day monday I was running to the bathroom, I was throwing up and with the diarrhea, lol. den the next day the throwing up stops and everything else is the same, nauseous, etc....den it turned into constipation and i thought i was just gonna loose my mind at this time, lol ad here it is a week later, feels like my disgestive system wants to be on track but the nauseous feelin has been with me all week. My sister believes I am, and I plan to take a test wednesday. My period is due wednesday as well. So crossing my fingers, I hope I am!!!