I'm 22 and I had sex for the first time in 2 years with my boyfriend on the 17th of July. I am not on birth control, but we used a condom. Two days after we had sex (the 19th) I started my period, but it wasn't due until the 24th. It started out light as a dark brown then became a stringy pinkish orange color. The next two days it was heavier and bright red like a regular period and got then light again on the 4th day. This only lasted 4 days and had minimal cramping. My periods are usually heavy for 7-9 days with lots of cramping and are at a steady cycle of 26-28 days. I also got sick on these days with headaches, dizziness, congestion, and a cough and my breast were very tender on the 17th-20th. I don't know if I got a cold during this week or not, but I was wondering if this whole thing (sickness & period) could be caused by implantation bleeding or just a rare bizarre early/short period. (& could having sex for the first time in a while cause an early period??) I need advice on it all please. Thanks so much!

Well to start of with, having sex in general can change things around. I wouldnt be so concerned about being pregnant, for the simple fact that you actually got a period and it was heavy in the middle. I also wouldnt be surprised if your period will always be lke that for the rest of time. Your body goes through changes every single day. When I started having sex everything changed... I never had cramps, or had early periods and it always lasted 7 days but now I get incredible cramps, I bleed heavy for the first 2 days it goes away and on the forth day my period gets worse... so those changes are normal. I wouldnt worry so much.

:-)

:'( i also had sex with my boyfriend, on the 21th day of july, we use condom for protection to avoid early pregnancy, after having sex i fell pain in my stomach, headache and i don't want to eat anything. i'am fertile that day. is that a symptoms that i am pregnant?please help

i take cortal 500mg to avoid the development of pregnancy after sex.
my boyfriend and i was afraid to have a baby at the early age. we also use condom to avoid pregnancy. but what is this thing i'am felling? headache, stomached and ignorance of food.is this a sign that i a'm pregnant? :-(

@lillybaybiee (or anyone else who can help) so it's been about 2 weeks since I had sex and that abnormal period and I'm feeling more exhausted than normal, but I can't sleep through the night and my dreams are way more vivid than before, I'm nauseous all the time (no throwing up, but I feel like I could), having random unusual food cravings, my face is breaking out (which that only happens right before my period), I have headaches, dizziness, weird bubbly feelings in my uterus and occasional cramping, and I have to go to the bathroom every 1-2 hours. I took a couple HPTs, but they came out negative. Is there still a possibility I could be pregnant because I did my research and these are early signs of pregnancy... I feel like I could be pregnant, but at the same time I'm thinking I'm not, but only because of that abnormal period I had. I'm so confused...

If you want you can take a hpt and just make sure... thats what yuh ALL should do. its the only way you guys would know.

I did do an HPT last saturday and a couple days before that but it came out negative. I think it may be too early to tell if I am or not because that would have been 2 weeks after we had sex right? sorry I'm stressing and not really sure about everything cause I have the signs, but test was negative... I guess I'll have to wait to see if I get my period or not (that should be next week) I let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help!

Were you pregnant? Having some of the same symptoms