i had sex with my boyfriend two days ago. it was my first time. even though he was absolutely gentle, it did hurt at the time, and it bled a little - but now the pain has gone completely and i'm still slightly bleeding. is this normal?
also, how high is the probability of pregnancy when you use a condom?

i'm so worried about all these things that i can't even eat properly.

Hi, my husband and I had sex almost 2 weeks ago ..I had a very unusual and short period where it lasted only3 days where its normally 4-5days long ..the cery next morning I woke up feeling nauseous without vomiting,consnt headache that just doesn't go away, lower back pains, my breast appears to be changing in colour and size, constantly running to the bathroom to urinate, feeling very exhausted and a bloating lower stomach it might just sound mad but I feel as if something is going on inside of my stomach. I would really appreciate anybody's advise if this sounds like pregnancy or not.