When my husband came home from Bosnia after being there for six months we had intercorse that evening. The next day we went to the ski lodge. When we got there I used the bathroom and found that I was bleeding. My husband asked me why I didn't bring tampons; I said "because it is not due for another five days". I had to buy a few tampons, but I didn't need them all because the very next day the bleeding stopped. I thought that was odd, but I was happy because my husband just got home and we wanted to enjoy eachother one more day before we had to drive 36 hours home on day three of his return from Bosnia. On the long drive from Co. Springs in a moving truck I felt hot, and nauseous, but I didn't think anything of it because I thought I had my period. One month past and I didn't get my next period. I took a test and it was possitive. Well, I had a beautiful baby girl. SV will be 9 years old on Sept. 5th. I have been bleeding for one day, but it is very light and probably won't last very long. Usually my period is like a faucet flowing heavy, but this time reminds me of what I had experienced over nine years ago. The bleeding is very light pink and turning to light brown as if it is stopping. I feel nauseous and tired. Could I be pregnant? [/list]

Wow, I have to say I love this post!

You already know that weird things can happen, and that sometimes the most unexpected things in life can turn out to be the most wonderful, and now it's happening again?!?

Well, you have pregnancy symptoms. Nausea and tiredness CAN be due to coming down with a virus and just feeling tired, but weird vaginal bleeding usually doesn't just happen unless you are on the pill or another hormonal contraceptive. This could be what's called an implantation bleeding, the kind of bleeding you experience when a fertilized egg burrows into your uterine wall and begins on the journey of pregnancy. 

Take a test, I say! Whatever the result is, I hope you can be at peace with it. 

It is very rare to become pregnant 5 days before a period, mainly because in most women the egg is already dead..

ALSO implantation can take up to 2 weeks, so you would not have any symptoms after 2 days.

Hi, me and my boyfriend had sex twice in one week. Today is friday, we had sex on tuesday and thursday. On tuesday night, I went home and late at night I had a weird tiny pain in my left side, directly beside my hip bone. The next day after tuesday, my stomach felt a bit bloated, also i am having to pee a lot. Ever since the first day of sex, I've been having to pee a lot! I don't believe I have any brownish discharge, its still a clear discharge. And I have grown a larger appetite for food.

Are these any signs of pregnancy ? I'm really afraid that I am pregnant.

Also, if you have sex 5 days before your period and your egg is already dead.. does that mean that you can't get pregnant when your egg is dead ? And after you have sex, could washing out your vagina with water able to get rid of any sperm that may have escaped the condom ?

Though it is considered rare to have symptoms within days of becoming pregnant, it is perfectly possible!

For my son, (now 9 months old), I began having morning sickness within a couple days of being pregnant. Then within a week, (right on time,) I had what appeared to be a normal period... 7 days of normal bleeding. The only strange thing was, for the first time in my life, I didn't get cramps! I thought I was crazy, because I was throwing up 7 or 8 times a day, every day, and my period came!

The next month, however, I skipped my period. When I saw my doc, she did an ultrasound, and my baby was already 2 months old! I had a full period, and according to the ultrasound dates (which my doc claimed were pretty much accurate to the day) I got pregnant two days before I started throwing up.

My doc said that it is actually not that rare for girls to have pregnancy symptoms within a few days of becoming pregnant, it just depends on high high their hormone levels are.

My mom has had 12 kids, she always knew exactly when she got pregnant. By the 10th kid, her body knew exactly what to do, and by 2 weeks pregnant, she had a belly!

I came of the pill Friday after a seven day break and it is now Thursday, I have been feeling dizzy, faint, moody and have a strange sicky feeling in my stomache area, with back ache ( I always have back ache and doctors cant find anything wrong with it) I feel quesy and faint. I am trying for a baby but I think that its to early to tell and that maybe I am just coming down with somthing in genral? I had headache Saterday felt awful Sunday and now I feel like all of the above things I have mentioned? I feel very run down but have only had sex 2 or 4 times (cant remeber I feel to tierd to think!)

Please help me as its to early to do a test my next period is at the end of this month but I would like to find out before hand incase I am just ill in genral?

Also, It is not possable to tell by if I am weeing more than normal as I have always had a VERY weak bladder and wee every half hour or so anyway!

Thanks! :$

Well I'm just going to spill everything because I'm pretty scared. I had sex Saturday night and the next morning I felt a little nauseous. I never threw up but the feeling never went away. The next morning the same thing happened, I felt nauseous and then never threw up. It last from around 6:30am-11:30ish am. I ate lunch around 12 and everything went okay the nauseous feeling left a little bit. When I went home around 1:30 I cooked a pizza, and about 15 minutes after eating it the nauseous feeling came back. It's really, really hard for me to throw up and only happens when I'm severely sick, anyway, I've had heartburn really bad and sometimes during the day and especially at night my stomach cramps. My sides around my rib cage hurt a little bit but I'm not sure what it is and I do get a dizzy feeling from time to time during the day. I know it's not my period because it's not due for another 3 weeks. Is it possible I could be pregnant?

Two days ago, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. At first just the tip of his member went in, then he got up to put a condom on, but now I'm having the feeling like I'm gonna get sick every morning, I pee a lot more then I usually do, I did have a sharp pain in my side last night, but it went away after I layed down. My next period should be coming in a week or so, my last one was July 13 or 14. I'm just worried that I might be PG, if I am, I don't know what to do, cause my parents don't like my boyfriend at all and I still have this year left of school, and I'm only 18. Help me if you can... :(

I think if you're having the same symptoms as you did before, you could very well be pregnant. Why not just take a PT and go from there?

i dont know if im preqo can i be ? i had sex with my boyfriend and he cumed inside of me . && the next i qot a huqe stomach pain && i felt like i was qanna throw up but it just never came out . The next morninq i woke up the same way but worst in All Day it didnt want to qo away . i been qettinq cramps but my period hasnt came yet && the mouth is almost over can it be to soon it happened saturday && today is Monday ?? Help !! :? :(

i need some help... having some pregnency problems

I already have a daughter she is almost 13 months, my husband and I are wanting to have another one, we tried once and ended in a miscarriage, so were trying again, I am feeling the same way I did when I was pregnant with my daughter but with her I didn't feel this way til about 3 months, I feel like I could throw up at anytime sick to my stomach and different smells make me feel sick as well, I also have heartburn just about as bad as I did with my daughter, so I'm starting to think that I'm pregnant again, which we hope but he thinks I'm crazy for thinking it after two days! What do you girls think?! I mean I could be and I could not be, but judging by the way I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter and the last pregnancy and the way I feel now they've all been the same!

Ovulation can be offset by stress, changes in routine, exercise, and various other reasons. A woman can even ovulate while on her period; although this is uncommon, it is completely possible. Also woman who have shorter cycles can ovulate regularly the day after their period stops.

Implantation occurs on average 6-12 days following ovulation; however in some rare cases is has been documented to have occured as early as 3 days after ovulation.

If in this case the woman ovulated the day before she was intimate with her partner, it is completely possible to have experienced implantation two days after being intimate. If this is the case, then she would start feeling twinges and light cramping and even restlessness or become more tired than normal if she is familiar with her body.

I Was Never Pregnant yet in my life So i'm confussed... Anyway I had sex 2 days ago and now i'm very bloated an tired and also my Dog is acting strangely towards me she constantly licks my legs, belly and arms Is my dog trying to tell me something that I do not know... Could I be Pregnant???

Use summers eve cleansing wash