I was fine then all of the sudden I started to get a sharp pain in my lower right side of my stomach. Then it started to feel more like cramps then it went into my lower back. About an hour after it started Is started to feel sick to my stomach and felt like the room was just spinning. It hurts to move or even cough. I know I cant be pregnant because I havent had sex in about two months. Somebody please help!!! Thanks!!

Symptoms do not typically show up until the 6th week or so of pregnancy

6 weeks? TWO weeks into a pregnancy I was throwing up every morning, noon and night and had extreme fatigue. There is no specific timeline, each woman and each pregnancy is different.

You're right. I got symptoms within a week of being pregnant with all three of my children. There is no specific timeline!

can i ask i am trying for ma baby and new strat away with my son but not sure now
got pains in my left side but could only be bout 2 weeks gone but it really sore and dont know what it could be
plz help cheers

I would suggest you go to the hospital to check if it is appendicitis

Your appendix is on your right side, so that could not be a possibility.

For the past 6 months, I have complained about intense pain on my left side in the pelvic area. At first I thought it was just me ovulating. [I've heard the older you get the more you feel yourself ovulate] In October I decided to try the Nuva Ring. About three weeks later, I had body aches, fever, chills, and that pain on the side. I could hardly walk, sit or move. I took the Nuva Ring out and I was fine. The pain subsided almost immediately. Then about two days ago, I go the pain again. This time it was 10 times worse. I almost admitted myself to the ER. I went into my doctor and she stated that it might be a cyst in your ovary that popped. I am scheduled for a sonogram tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Here are my symptoms:

Kidney's were achy (lower back)

Left side painful and tender to the touch

Felt bloated and full

Could hardly walk, sit or move

Could not cough or sneeze hard

Menstrual cycle was abnormal - lasted 1 -2 days

In some rare cases the appendix is actually on the left side instead. When mine went bad they were not sure what side it was on because of my general symptoms.

i have been feeling naseous, severe headache and dizziness, back pain and cramping for the past 2 weeks
i have just started a new pill, marvelon on 7th july, but the headaches started before i began taking pill

i dont think it is pregnancy, because if it were, i would only be two weeks today.

any ideas?

those are all signs of of period pain, i get that too. i tried paracetamol but took over an hour to work tried hot shower for cramps but didnt work. i usually get headache first, sometimes back pain but lower stomach pain like a spasm, then dizziness and nausea.
If you find it could be a possibility you can get stronger over the counter pain relief which i would recommend

i had the same really bad pain and i felt like stabbing pains that would come and go in a matter of minutes. i honestly thought i had to go to the bathroom or something also... i couldnt walk it was only on my left side and to add my back was killing me.... i thought something seriously was wrong and i was freaking out i didnt know if i was having a miscarriage or my kidneys or what! so i went to the er and they did tests and found out i had a cyst the size of a golfball on my left ovary... they are actually very common and there isnt much you can do for them but take pain meds they will prescribe to you. and wait it out until the cyst goes away...

see our body forms cysts every time before you have your period its the only way a baby can grow until your body forms a placenta... (cyst in the first few weeks= food for baby if pregnant) if you dont get pregnant that cycle the cyst goes away when you have your period. and then when you ovulate again you grow a cyst... its normally REALLLY small but sometimes can get out of hand and grow bigger than it should there for the pain! a lot of people dont know this so i thought i would inform.

I too have a similar problem.
I have been having lower back pain and pelivic pain. I feel constantley sick esp when i eat chinese or cheese. I also have been having a brown discharge which is weird i know and a constant headache and dizzyness.
I have been on the cerezette pill for the past 6 months so i never have periods. I did a test yesterday and it said negative,however if i was pregnant i would only be 2 weeks. Is it to early to test yet?

I need some help on this one. It it very odd for me.

My last period was July 12th. I completely skipped my Aug. period and then had two menstraul blood clots and blead heavily for 4 days starting Sept. 4th. and have not had any bleeding since. But lately, I have been feeling tired, headaches every day, nauseas every morning and into my days, very very bloated (i feel fat), very gassy also but not constipated. My stool has been very loose actually (sorry TMI). And, on Sept. 13th I had a crampy pain in the lower right side of my abdomen and keeps happening. And crampy every day in the lower center of my abdomen for the past week or so. I am also pretty dizzy for the past week. Aside from all of those wonderful symptoms; hot flashes is the other big one. Im not too sure whats going on. I took a few preg. test. All were neg. any thoughts?

thanks in advance,
emily

Emily,

Have you talked to your dr. about endometriosis? I have it pretty bad and the heavy period (clots) and also missing periods, tired, nauseas, etc sounds pretty similar to what I was having. When you do have periods do you have severe cramps or lower back pain?

anonymous wrote:

Guest wrote:

plz help cheers

Here are my symptoms:

Kidney's were achy (lower back)
Felt bloated and full
Could hardly walk, sit or move
Could not cough or sneeze hard

Actually, even if your appendix is on the right side, you can get pain all over because appenticitis makes your body have "phantom pain". Even if your appendix is on the right, you can have pain on the left because of it.