For the past month or so, I've been feeling several weird symptoms and it's driving me nuts! I'm going to the doctor and haven't received my lab results back yet, but I was wondering if someone could help me to identify what I might have by the following symptoms:
- severe pain on my stomach (mostly "cold" pain)
- severe lower abdominal pain (mostly "cold" pain)
- severe bloating and abdominal cramps
- calf pain (strong, hard to walk sometimes)
- buttocks pain (sometimes)
- constant belching, burping
- passing gas
- constirpation
- sometimes diarrhea
- pain in knees
- muscle twitch (mild, mostly in legs)
- temporary strong, sharp pain by bottom of rib cage, on my right side
- pain on my belly button (sometimes)
- pain on middle of abdomen (always shifting, not localized, though mostly on right side)
- fatigue
- very strong headache (specially on right side of my head, on the back)
- headache also located at forehead
- feel better after bowel movement, though not completely
- a feeling that bowel movement wasn't complete
- stress
- lower back pain (mild)
- shoulder pain (mild to strong)
- hard to focus, confusion

These are the symptoms I've noticed so far, and I know that I should wait for the doctor, but I was wondering if there was someone out there who felt something similar, and could help me. I am desperate, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU... God Bless you all!!!

I have been having almost the exact same symptoms. Did you ever get your results back from your doctor? I have a severe headache towards the right/backside of my head. Lower right abdominal pain. oh pain right on my stomach everyonce in a while. Could this be appendicitis? Something serious? What did you find out? Please let me know! And God bless you too.

I am having almost all of those symptoms as well. The only ones I can add are back pain especially in between my shoulder blades, and occasional chest pain. I have acid reflux so that accounts for the chest pain. WHat tests did they run? I had an Ultrasound of the Gallbladder which was negative for stones. I am scheduled for a HIDA scan next week to test the function of the gallbladder. Seems like abdominal issues have to be "ruled out" so to speak. Which stinks for the patient who has to function on daily basis. I have also had blood drawn to test for Anemia, vitamin B deficiency and Diabetes.

i'm having some of the same symptoms. it feels like my muscles are tightening. sometimes it helps to stretch to relieve the pains in my back and stomach area. i've been popping ibuprofen pill almost everyday now for 2 weeks. if anyone receives a diagnosis, let me know what it is PLEASE! so that i might have something to go on. . thanx.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

My mom has exactly the same symptom. The docs in China did not find anything wrong with her. Did you ever find out what is the reason? What is the diagnosis?

I am having similar pains. They are so random at times. Has anyone yet figured out what they have? I'm having abdominal bloating, lower abdominal pain, headaches, sharp pains down the buttock, cramping the leg and calf muscles, back pain. I find it sometimes hard to sleep with the back pain. I also have a lot of hip joint pain and clicking. I dont know what all of it is, but it is really taking affecting my daily functioning. I really cannot focus at work anymore. I had an abdominal ultrasound, and it was negative. I am going to the gynac this week to have all the female stuff checked out. My doctor gave me zelnorm, thinking it was ibs, but its not really helping.

Perhaps you may want your Dr. to do the antibody test for Celiac Disease since the other abdominal causes were ruled out. 1 in 133 people have this disease and many don't know it. It's hereditary and can surface in childhood or lay dormant until later in life. Check out Celiac.com here's some of the symptoms:

Signs and symptoms due to malabsorption. Some signs of malabsorption associated with from celiac disease include:
• Abdominal cramps, gas and bloating
• Diarrhea
• Fatigue or general weakness
• Foul-smelling or grayish stools that are often fatty or oily
• Osteoporosis
• Stunted growth in children
• Weight loss
Signs and symptoms of malnutrition and vitamin or mineral deficiencies:
• Anemia
• Easy bruising
• Fluid retention
• Infertility
• Muscle weakness
• Osteoporosis
• Peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage)
• Weight loss

I am being tested for this. I have all but 4 of the above symptoms. Just a thought. ;-)

Hi to all, I had almost all the above mentioned symptoms for 3 years.
my doctor thought it was just muscle spasms in my upper back even got cortisone injection into the thoracic @T4. i was sent home as i had normal blood tests. Finally in the middle of the night, I was in such agony my husband brought me to the ER. where an ultrasound was done. Turns out I had 'hundreds of gallstones & 2 very large ones lodged in the cystic duct'. After surgery, I felt better but not great, follow up showed small stones still in the common bile duct. the proceedure to confirm that & to fix it, is an ecrp (?) & i've decided to not do it for now, as it can cause severe pancreatitis. i still have days when I feel terrible but i haven't found a dr that offers a solution. :(
good luck in just trying to get an accurate diagnosis

i have some of the same symptoms as above im only 18 years old and when i was 14 at school i collapsed on the floor due to severe lower abdo pain, they always said i had cysts but cysts do not cause that much pain i then had my appendix removed to eliminate that as the cause of pain then 2 months ago i had a laproscapy which stated i had adhesions they scraped them away, now last sunday i again collapsed on the floor in agony was rushed to hospital only to be discharged on monday then again rushed on the tuesday i spent 5 days in hospital only to be told that it was a surgical prob and the surgeons will not touch me. >;) ?

I have been having some of the same symptoms wow umm really scaring me
Ihave had
severe headaches
back pain
muscle twitches
abdominal pain
sharp pains near belly button
and something differnt is i get spots on my body that go reli hot or reli cold
let me know if you hear anything

check out and compare symptoms to fibromyalgia...

I have the same thing and the doctor thinks it is reflux but only part of it is
dont feel well :$ %-) >:( :'(

I have had most of these symptoms also. I call them ATTACKS. I go through bouts of these. It starts in my right side, lots of movement, spasms, and pain. Almost immediately my stomach bloats out to five times bigger, and it's hard as a rock. HUGE AND PAINFUL. The pain in my middle back is so bad I have to stand and pace the floor and do deep breathing exercises. My teeth hurt, my head hurts, I get a horrible taste in my mouth, and it's really painful to swallow. I always start to cry - it's so bad. When these first started several years ago, I used to go to the emergency room. Of course, they could find nothing. A gastroenterologist said I had IBS and perscribed Levsin. Sipping really warm, almost hot water helps, and the Levsin works pretty fast - but I feel like c**p for two or three days after and can't eat. The attacks last about 2 hours. I don't go to the emergency room anymore - but I would sure like to know if this is IBS or if it's something else. I've done research until I'm blue in the face and can't find anything that has these severe symptoms. I never know from day to day if I'm going to have an ATTACK. I'll go for months, then POW - I have 2-5 a week. No rhyme or reason at all. I carry the pills in my purse like some heart patient.

hello.
i am having some of those symptoms as well.
i have:
-servre abdominal paint in my lower abdomen, below my belly button. it moves from the right side (mostly) but sometimes to the left.
-migrane/headache on my front forehead.
-and my calfs cramp up.

the one thing im worried about is my abdomen, it really hurts to walk or move.

if you know anything please tell me.

thanks.

Please read my blog called "My Shout To The World". I, like you, had the same symptoms and believe whole heartedly that I've found an answer. Please feel free to email me with any questions.