- severe pain on my stomach (mostly "cold" pain)
- severe lower abdominal pain (mostly "cold" pain)
- severe bloating and abdominal cramps
- calf pain (strong, hard to walk sometimes)
- buttocks pain (sometimes)
- constant belching, burping
- passing gas
- sometimes diarrhea
- pain in knees
- muscle twitch (mild, mostly in legs)
- temporary strong, sharp pain by bottom of rib cage, on my right side
- pain on my belly button (sometimes)
- pain on middle of abdomen (always shifting, not localized, though mostly on right side)
- very strong headache (specially on right side of my head, on the back)
- headache also located at forehead
- feel better after bowel movement, though not completely
- a feeling that bowel movement wasn't complete
- lower back pain (mild)
- shoulder pain (mild to strong)
- hard to focus, confusion
These are the symptoms I've noticed so far, and I know that I should wait for the doctor, but I was wondering if there was someone out there who felt something similar, and could help me. I am desperate, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU... God Bless you all!!!
**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **
Signs and symptoms due to malabsorption. Some signs of malabsorption associated with from celiac disease include:
• Abdominal cramps, gas and bloating
• Fatigue or general weakness
• Foul-smelling or grayish stools that are often fatty or oily
• Stunted growth in children
• Weight loss
Signs and symptoms of malnutrition and vitamin or mineral deficiencies:
• Easy bruising
• Fluid retention
• Muscle weakness
• Peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage)
• Weight loss
I am being tested for this. I have all but 4 of the above symptoms. Just a thought. ;-)
my doctor thought it was just muscle spasms in my upper back even got cortisone injection into the thoracic @T4. i was sent home as i had normal blood tests. Finally in the middle of the night, I was in such agony my husband brought me to the ER. where an ultrasound was done. Turns out I had 'hundreds of gallstones & 2 very large ones lodged in the cystic duct'. After surgery, I felt better but not great, follow up showed small stones still in the common bile duct. the proceedure to confirm that & to fix it, is an ecrp (?) & i've decided to not do it for now, as it can cause severe pancreatitis. i still have days when I feel terrible but i haven't found a dr that offers a solution. :(
good luck in just trying to get an accurate diagnosis
sharp pains near belly button
and something differnt is i get spots on my body that go reli hot or reli cold
let me know if you hear anything
dont feel well :$ %-) >:( :'(
i am having some of those symptoms as well.
-servre abdominal paint in my lower abdomen, below my belly button. it moves from the right side (mostly) but sometimes to the left.
-migrane/headache on my front forehead.
-and my calfs cramp up.
the one thing im worried about is my abdomen, it really hurts to walk or move.
if you know anything please tell me.