I stopped taking BCP back in November/December and have had the worst problems....YIKES... The only normal thing was my cycle came like clockwork, well once it came 3 weeks after I had just had a cycle.
Anyway, my last cycle started 03/23/08 and stopped 03/27-28/08.

On March 31 I had unprotected sex with the ex.. he pulled out- but I know there is some pre-cum some time..
We had sex again on 04/14 and 04/21- both times he DID not pull out.. I thought I was ok, because my ovulation chart said my fertile days low started 04/2/08 and my actual ovulation day was 04/04/08- and I felt it, I got the classic dizziness, weird feelings that have been driving me crazy...
Oh and I had been at my sisters the last cycle she came on the day before me....
Well per my chart my cycle was due 04/20/08 and it has not come.. My sister was also late- only 2 days though...
I am so concerned, I think I maybe pregnant. And if so what would have been the conception date- I know the 21st is out....
I guess I just need to take a test...
I still was getting the crampiness like it was coming, but it never showed.... so technically it is 7-8 days late- would a test even tell me..
I know there are a lot of specialist on this board, someone please help.
thanks %-) %-)

still no cycle..
I guess no one has any insight on this ... :-( :-(