Hello.

I've been on BCP since I was 18, I am now 25. My last AF started on Wednesday, May 30, but very late at night and lasted six days. I started a new pack on June 3. I took my last pill on Thursday the 7th. From Saturday-Monday, we tried to conceive... a bunch of times. According to ovulation calculators, I should have ovulated on Wednesday, June 13.

On Monday night the 11, I started bleeding, (enough for a regular tampon) and it lasted until Wednesday. Then on Friday and Saturday there was some blood but only when I wiped. Is all this bleeding just because I stopped taking the pill?

I am having some symptoms but I think that because I want it so bad, I could be making them up and they are all in my head. I had cramps and I never have cramps. My breast had pains and these past couple days I've been having clear cervical mucus when I wipe. I'm supposed to get AF on Wednesday the 27th. I tested with a HPT this morning and it was a BFN :( I know it could be too early, but I just want it so badly to be positive.

Do you think there is any chance I could still be pregnant and it was just too early for me to test? What about the blood three days after I stopped taking the pill? Did that mess up my chances for conceiving this month?

Thanks for reading!

i dont think ur preg

i didnt mean to reply to this post

I am on the exact same period schedule as you, I took a preg test 4 days prior today and came up negative, I also have all the same symptoms but I also have urinary frequency. I am gonna test when the period is due. I suggest the same to you. Hopefully we get a positive result. Just know you are not alone.

I'm 18 years old and i think I got my gf pregnant. We started having rough anal sex which was going to make me cum in 3 min after about 10 minutes of just shoving it in there. (bj lube). So we switched to vagina sex but I actually think I released my load in her pooper but I wasn't sure cuse of the pre cum I saw in her twat. Please help guys I need to know if I got her pregnant from blowing in her butt hole. Is that possible cuse after it seeped out of her ass she swallowed it and my dad told me girls can get pregnant that way through acid reflex. I wanna keep having hot deep bloody anal sex but just don't want a kid. Please help pleassssseee