i have a regular 28 day cycle. my period was the 7/13 and ovulate around day 14 and i was having unprotected sex for 2 weeks straight (i never mist one day with out sex) around my ovulation time, now its been 2 weeks from my ovulation time and my breast are hurting like so bad like if my 2 boobs were 2 giant bruises (sore feeling) and they been like that for about a hole week-n-a half and feeling is int going any down, now my next period its on 8/9 and am several days late i took a early pregnancy test from EPT and came to me Negative but i also took it during the day not my first pee in the morning... Can someone please tell me what to do?

I'm in the exact same boat.  Actually mine was due yesterday as well.  I took a test as I had unprotected sex the day i ovulated, but it was negative. i've taken others and they have been all negative.   My big concern as i posted in another topic is that i may have to get off some of my meds so the sooner i know the better.  I hate this waiting and not knowing.  I think the best advice I can give you as I have seen on other comments is to wait a couple more days and then test.  If it still doesn't come you can always go to the doctor and get a blood test (though not all insurance will cover until you have a positive hpt). So hang in there and I hope the best for you if this is what you want.

i need help too. my period is 2 weeks late, i usually have my period on 34 days. now it's 47 days and still no period, i took two home exams on different days, both showed negative results. today i took a blood test and got less than 5 which means negative. i have sore breasts, i pee every two hours. btw i just had once sex the last month exactly 32 days ago, so i think that the tests should be accurate by now. ps. my partner didnt even ijaculated inside me. so the chances to get pregnant i guess are really very rare, both home and blood tests came negative. still im not having my period. i have so many symptoms. my doctor says im not pregnant although i still feel like i am. im not taking any pills or any kind of medicine. really i need to know whats happening with me as its driving me crazy??

Has there been any changes - interested to know as I have the same story. I normally get my period regularly. On average, I usually have a 26 day  cycle. And today it is 41 days since I had my period!!!! :-) This happened once before, almost two years ago, but then there was a reason - I had taken some crazy herbal hormone pill. But other than that, I am as regular as clockwork. I also did two hpts AND my gynae tested my blood and all showed negative for pregnancy.  Now - since about 5 days ago- I also have full, firm painful breasts. Cos of the tell tale sore breasts, I suspect that I should get my period by Monday (in 9 days time) as my breasts normally start paining about 14 days before my period is due. In scientific terms, I'd say we - allyg915 and Maya66 - all had a longer pre-ovulation phase than is normal for us. But the post-ovulation phase is always 12 - 16 days for all women and that is the phase we are in right now, so our period is on it way. Hold thumbs - this waiting is killing!

But do let me know when yours arrives - then we will know for next time that we are not alone in this ;-)