Hello, i'm 31 yrs old with four children. My husband and I just recently decided we wanted to have one more child. So I had my IUD removed on 03/20/2015. We started trying immediately!!! So I didnt conceive in March, which I didnt really expect to anyway. My period came on 04/07/2015 and it ended 04/09/2015!!!! MY PERIOD DIDNT LAST A FULL TWO DAYS!!! The flow was heavy (normal for me) and i did pass clots. So immediatey upon stopping my husband and I started having sex again on the 9th. after my period stopped we havent missed a day because i'm unsure when i ovulate. So to my surprise today 04/21/2015 I had some brown dischage in my underwear?!?!?! It only lasted a couple hours. What could be the reason for this. Someone at my job told me implantation bleeding, but i just had my period two weeks ago. I should be ovulating now...right? Also our other four children were surprises. We have never tried to conceive before. This whole experience is stressing us both out. His erections are getting harder to maintain. He wants it, just with the stress of it all it's really hurting us. We thought it would be fun but.... no it's not. Please answer as many of my 1000 questions. We would love another daughter we currently have 3 boys and a girl. Twins (boys), daughter and my baby boy who is 7.

Hi Terry,

I'd suspect ovulation bleeding, not implantation bleeding.  The timing is "right."

Implantation bleeding normally occurs about a week before your period is due.

Stress can kill your husbands erections.  Try to make sex pleasurable and not a chore. 

You don't have to have sex every day, sperm can survive up to about 5 days. Every other day or so is fine.

Focus on the time frame, maybe 5 days before you'd ovulate, which normally happens about 11-16 days AFTER your period starts.  So start trying on day 6 of your cycle.

After about day 18 it's too late.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.  Take a break.

Hope it helps.

Yes very helpful!!! Thank you. So if i'm possibly ovulating today and had sex Friday, Saturday and Sunday night....we should be fine and can rest today. Or should we have sex tonight just to be sure?

wait... you already answered that question. lol thanks i got it!!!! we're going to rest tonight!!