Hi , i ' m only sixteen years old . my boyfriend and i got intimate two weeks ago . On 2-03-13 . it is now 02-18-13 . i usually get my period the 14th of every month . but i still haven't got it ... and it kind of worries me because we did not use protection at the beginning . then exactly a week after that , we had sex again . we did use protection that time , though i ' m not sure if it was on during the entire time . can someone help me , please ?

i can not be pregnant . i am not even prepared for this .

i would really appreciate it .

Hi Guest,

You expected your period on/about the 14th but had sex on the 3rd.  That indicates that you had sex on/about day 17 of your cycle.

Normally, you ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.  If you ovulate late, you can be pregnant.

Having sex on the 10th, it is unlikely you would get pregnant.

There is always the risk of pregnancy with any sexual contact.  Birth control needs to be used before/during/after any sexual contact occurs.

You can test as soon as 2 weeks after having sex, so now.  Be sure to use your VERY FIRST  morning urine for the test, your wakeup urine.  It is more concentrated so you are more likely to have an accurate test.  If it is negative, and still you still haven't had your period in 7-10 days, retest.

Hang in there.  It is also possible to just be late.

Good luck.

Hey guys, my period was 1week late like most of you and it's been late only two times before this one but never reached a week (3-5 days late) I lost my virginity in January of 2k13. (To a boy who is still my boyfriend, of 5 months) I guess that's what threw them off cause I never had problems until after it . They were pretty regular .( I was only 15, am now 16) recently, they've been 30-35 day cycles. My last period was supposed to be on march 15/16 but was late and came on the 21(ill tell you how I brought it on) me and jake always used protection, and pull out method except for the last two times in April . We had unprotected sex, BUT he'd never come inside we did pull out for that. Then before that he did come inside but with a condom on before we ran out of them. April 7th was the day we did unprotected but pull out and that scared me when we did it . But anyway, when it was time for my period nothing came (4.18.13) which was kind of good cause I had plans that day, but that still scared me. So I started taking vitamin c, 500mg every hour (pure ascorbic acid without bioflavonoids like rose hips which fight against abortion) or 1000mg every two hours. Then I added dong quai . 2 53mg pills every 4 hours, waking up to take my doses of it AND my vitamic c( 4 pills of 500 mg of ascorbic acid after 4 hours as that is my missed dose) then I went out and bought fresh parsley ( with the springs, they come in bundles and are pretty cheap. Mine was .99 ) and I made a tea out of some of it. ( chopping parsley leaves into a tbsp for every cup then adding the springs I didn't cut but first I brought the water [ 4 cups usually ] to a boil then added my chopped parsley to the water . ( 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves) then I made a pessary ( look this up [parsley pessary] because if I put what you do here it'd be tmi ! Lol ) use 1-3 springs of parsley changing them every 12 hours . ( rinse off with water first) then when my tea was ready after letting the parsley and water brew for 20-30 minutes ( TAKE PAN OF WATER OFF HEAT BEFORE ADDING PARSLEY,DO NOT BOIL AGAN when parsley is in water; just let it sit away from the oven ) I added sugar, and or honey. Then after those I took salt baths . Sit in HOT water, as hot as you can tolerate and add two-3 hand fulls of salt to the bath. Soak in for an hour. I did this twice. Don't discontinue dong quai and vitamin c through our the whole time until period shows up. I'm having the worst cramps though just a warning, from the dong quai. I did not take a pregnancy test so I do not know if I was pregnant before I started but if I was I would've been 2-4weeks along. This will prob not work past then if you are pregnant but the research I did shoes parsley , dong quai , and vitamin c brings on herbal abortion or miscarriage. I advice most of you to take a test first, two weeks after you have unprotected sex ( If you aren't on any form of bc like I am) as this is the time when you can tell if your preg or not . If you can, try to get a clinical abortion if you want to terminate the pregnancy, if you have no way of doing that; this is your second best choice for abortion.(also is for bringing on just late periods, like mine) or you can go through with pregnancy and keep the baby or give it up for adoption . I think this is pretty safe, but some people say it can cause birth defects so... Good luck every one !(:

I had sex on the 8th of December, im only 15 . In. My period is really late. Am i pregnant???

When did you expect your period Babygurl? Can you take a home test? Use your first morning urine for the best results.

I had unprotected sex with my bf on the 27th and the 29th of March and now its the 15th of April and my period is 2-3 days late :/ My period normaly comes on the 13th and it's never late. I am freaking out that I may be pregant :/ Help

Hi Carts,

You likely had sex near your peak fertility. Take a home test. Be sure to use a name brand test and you also must use your first morning urine, your wake up pee.

I had protected sex like 2 weeks before my expected period (it was due April 15th). Well now its April 21st. I'm 6 days late. My fiance never even finished so he didn't ejaculate. And the condom wasn't broken or anything. I have no symptoms at all. We also had sex 2 days after my march period. There was a little blood and I assumed I hadn't really finished bleeding or it was just leftover ya know? Maybe my body thought that was my period? Or maybe it was the antibiotic I took for the throat infection I had the 2 weeks before my April period was due. Either way I'm stressed and freaking out :( I haven't tested yet because I still have hope something will happen and because the condom didn't break and he didn't ejaxulate.

I cant seem to calculate my ovulation period, i had sex on april 15 and im late on my period which starts on april 21st....im usually never late on my period....im starting to get worried....

So I am having the same issue kind of. I am twenty and my period has been fairly irregular for the past few months or so. Here are my start dates for past few months; 

Nov. 11, 2014    

Dec. 14, 2014

Jan. 19, 2015

Feb. 17, 2015

Mar. 22, 2015

my expected date was last friday, Apr. 24, 2015. I am now 4 days late. Last month I was a few days late as well. Normally my cycle was 29-33 and then January was 36. The past few times it has come late by 3-5 days. I am not on the pill because I had surgery so I couldn't be on it. I have is now and am waiting to take it once I get my period. My boyfriend and I are very sexually active. We always use condoms besides one day which was March 6. I was not ovulating at this time. I normally dont  ovulate until 2.5 weeks from the day I get my period. I am really nervous. He pulled out well before he had finsihed but I am just very nervous. I broke out as usual and had some cramps. My boobs however feel ridiculously tender. They normally are a little sore but they feel a little different. Or maybe I just havent paid enough attention to it in the past and I'm overthinking all of it? I was just in the carribbean and away from my boyfriend for a week and a half. I do not know if it is from the climate change making me late or if I am actually pregnant. Before I freak him out by having to take a test I wanted others opinions on the matter. Do you think it is just super irregular or something? 

Please help 

Hey so I'm 17 and me an my bf had unprotected sex but he pulled out. We had sex two weeks ago & I have an irregular period but it usually comes on at the end of months or the beggining of another month. Like I was suppose to get my period around the end of July or the beginning for August and its August 18. But we had sex two weeks ago . could I possibly be pregnant

My period date is 9 th julay ,and I had sex in 7 august ,,, so am I pregnant??

I had sex with my bf on the 8.08.16 my next period of august falls on the 20.08.16..but i am 2weeks late now and i had sex again on the 25. 08.16.. Will i still havr my period or am i getting pregnant?

Had unprotected sex on 20, 21 of September and my period is never on time so I never have a good way of telling if I'm late or not but usually it's only 2-3 days after my prediction and according to my app I'm now 9 days late....it was so close to my period is there a chance I'm still pregnant?

I just wanted to say abortion is the wrong choice in the long run. To anyone that is reading this and might be pregnant I got pregnant when I was 15 and should have gave birth when I was 16 but instead chose to have an abortion and it was my biggest mistake in my life that has caused me so much pain. Everything happens for a reason sometimes you just don't know the reason at the time. But a baby is a gift. It's scary and hard at the time but people will help you things will get better. You will not regret having ur kid. But u will regret ending there life I know from experience. I am 23 now and should of had a 7 year old kid now
But I don't because I had a abortion when I was 15 and it's caused me so much pain and almost led me to suicide. Please think before you do it and talk to different people too.