I know you're at risk if you're having unprotected sex, but are you at risk if you use a condom? Can I still catch Chlamydia if I use condom? My girlfriend had Chlamydia infection. She has been to gynecologist yesterday and she told me. We have sex before that, but with condom. I think I am safe, but still I am little worried.

The risk, with the Chlamydia as with all sexually transmitted diseases, is remarkably decreased by use of a condom. However, condoms aren't foolproof for many reasons you can still get sexually transmitted diseases despite using a condom. They sometimes break. The Chlamydia infection can spread if you have vaginal, anal or oral sex or share sex toys, but using a condom correctly will reduce your chance of catching or passing on Chlamydia.

can you get it if you both haven't had any type of sex before?

No if neither u nore ur partner has a type of sexual intercorse including anul oral

Well i've recently had sex with someone on August 4 and I went to the doctor Aug 9 and took a urine test . Today is Aug 23 & i tested positive for chlymidia. Now we did use protection but he was the only person i've interacted with since the beginning of May. The reason I believe i got it from this particular person is because I went to the doctor July 17 and took a urine also & I tested negative for any STD's and I havent interacted with anyone else until Aug 4. So most likely i got it from him. So I dont think a condom can protect you from chlymidia .

Men get the symptoms quicker b/c their genital and renal routes become one thus why it hurts/burns when they urinate. With females it may take a little bit longer to find out b/c their genital and renal systems are separate. By the time they start having symptoms, it could be months. Can range from days to months. Usually the first symptom will be the discharge or painful intercourse(dysperunia)

I had sex in june and the guy i had sex with just found out he has a very sevre case of chlymidia but we used a condom can i catch it

there is a good probability that you wont but if you want some piece of mind you can go get yourself checked

*peace of mind

Can i still get it if i used a condom

Can u still get it if I used to condoms but my girlfriend as chlamydia

Yes you can still get it. The condom can break. Why would you even have i intercourse knowing that the person has it??

Ditto! Don't sleep with just anybody.

What about if the condom dont break can u get it?