Hi, I still didn’t have sex with my girlfriend, but I received oral sex from her six days ago. Anyway, I found out today that I have Chlamydia. I am worried that she could catch it from me. Is it possible?

Yes, I think it’s possible that your girlfriend caught Chlamydia from you, because the same thing happened to me a year ago. I was a virgin when I had oral sex with my boyfriend for the first time. We broke up soon after that, but I found out that I have Chlamydia. There was no other way to catch it, it had to be by oral sex. I am not blaming him, maybe he didn’t know at the time that he had Chlamydia. I read about it on the net. Sometimes, men have symptoms like itching, pain or burning, but sometimes there are no symptoms. I recommend you to do a right thing and tell your girlfriend to be aware that she might be infected. She will know on time, and have a proper treatment. If she doesn’t treat it on time, she could suffer serious consequences later.

I also underwent the same thing. i started to have this unusual burning feeling and frequency urinating. i never had intercourse with my GF, but few weeks ago my GF gave me an oral but I stopped her after a few minutes remembering I'm feeling something wrong with me. Now I'm worried that she may be infected as well. Is that possible?

Sorry to tell you, but if you're experiencing those symptoms, you need to get tested. If you DO have an STD, your girlfriend got it when she gave you oral sex. The bacteria is easily transmitted, and quite contagious. It doesn't matter if it was a few minutes or a few seconds.

i just got tested a few days ago, i don't know the results yet, and i have no symptoms of anything. my question is can a girl catch anything from recieving just oral?

Yes u can pass it on via oral sex although its much more difficult this way and in fact the risk is fairly low. The bacteria doesn't survive well outside the genital area.

if i have chlamydia and i had sex with my boyfriend then gave him oral afterwards, could i possibly get oral chlamydia ??

i had chlamidia and took antibiotics and had to wait 4 weeks until i went and got tested to see if it was definately away.. i stayed abstinent for those for weeks and went and got tested on wednesday but received oral on friday, is it possible he could have it?

That reply is nonsense. oral sex does not give chmaydia sex organs only throat. Get your facts right

I had chlamydia and took the medicine and they told me wait 7 days before having any type of sexual relations the 6th day I barely gave my GF oral sex did I give her chlamydia ?

so if you posibaly had chlamydia and your girlfriend gave you oval sex for at least 5secs does she have it ???

If a girl gives a guy oral can he get chlamydia. Can it be in hurt throat, or something. Crazy ? I know but I just want something to be cleared

I was wondering the same thing