ok hi. me an my fiance of 2 yrs have been trying to have a baby he got home on the 16th an we been trying every day from the 17th til the 31st 3 to 4 times a day maybe even more to have a baby. well for bout 4 days now ive noticed im hungry more tahn usual but everytime i eat i get sick an instead of morning sickness i find my self throwin up every night around 7 to 3am. an im having slight cramping alot but no period im suppose to start around teh 3rd or 4th. but this morning i woke up an i was having this really light brownish red discharge but it only happened for like 5 minutes. then went completely away.
me & my fiance seperated yesterday because lately ive had bad mood changes one minute im happy and laughing and havinga normal day the next im crying for no reason at all and ive notice ive caught myself getting mad at him for everything for no reason at all which caused us to break up. now im really nervous because i dont know whats happening to me. im not myself at all lately. im having weird not rly pain but like a pinching feeling on my stomach an my breasts are really sensitive. can anyone help me?

Hello, I had "sex" with my girlfriend without a condom for the first time but I didn't cum in her nor was I close. She takes birth control at the same time every day and even has alarms on her phone set for 10 minutes before and the time she's supposed to take it. I didn't cum in her though and she takes the pill religiously. Should I be worried? Please give me advice thanks