Iset my alarm clock for 4:20 every weekday morning but won't get out of bed until 4:30. It's a ritual I've grown into and now I can't ever get up the first time the alarm goes off.

Set it for 4:10. ;)

I usually budget at least one snooze. Unless I am working day work then only one button becuase otherwise I will wake everyone else up.

Tracy's alarm goes off at 4:50. Mine goes off at 5:00. Hers goes off at 5:05. Mine goes off at 5:10. She shuts hers off and gets up. Mine goes off at 5:20. I shut it off and get up. That's usually the way it works, although this morning mine went off at 4:00 and I was out snow blowing at 4:05.

Kids and their toys.

my alarm clock doesn't have a snooze button!

I'd like to think that this time was chosen randomly, you pot smoking hippie!!!!

Do you have a hammer? Works the same way...

I set my clock forward 1 hour 43 minutes (the math in the morning helps me to clear my head.)

Set the alarm for 6 am, but it is actually only 4:17 am. Hit the snooze about 4 times...

Of course, that pretty much negates any one else's snooze alarms for the morning!

I know! I always feel bad that I might wake someone up. I usually clear the neighbors' entire driveways, but this morning I only did the sidewalk and the ends where the plow piles it up. Didn't want to get too close to the houses!

that is hysterical.

It should be my friend, since I use it daily.

However, the darn thing is my enemy, I use it too much, if I would just get out of bed without using it, my whole world would be better.

What is funny that in Radnor, neighbors would complain about you violating the noise ordinance (before 700 am no power equipment)
but if that is the only chance you can do it. You only have 24 hours to clear your snow before you get cited.
Can you feel my frustration with some of the laws.
And if it finishes snowing on Saturday morning you cant use the snow blower on Sunday because no power equipment can be used on Sundays.

What's a snooze bar. I set mine for 410, but i usually am up prior to that anyway's :?