My fiance and I just started to try to get pregnant this month. Right now I am 7 days past ovulation. Last night I felt mild cramps while I was lying in bed. Could this be implantation cramps? Also, my fiance told me that I feel different. Meaning inside during sex. Could this have to do with pregnancy? I have also felt of and on a little bit sick over the last 5 days. I haven't been throwing up or anything, just feeling a little iffy every once and while... I am really excited on the possibility that I could be pregnant. But so far these are my only symptoms, no tender breasts or anything.. What do you think.

wow i actually found someone who is going through almost the exact same thing as me right now. my husband and i just started ttc this month and i think ive just ovulated this past week and last night i had bad lower cramping that lasted half the night. then today only once though i had slimy discharge that had a touch of brownish stuff in it. and nothing since. i still have discharge but its clear. so like you i am wondering. my period is not due till the 2nd week in june. but also today my boobs feel like they are sore. but not to bad. i also have been feeling kind of icky. ive never felt like this with my other to nor did i have spotting or cramping. weird. didyou have any spotting or just a little bit of brownish stuff come out at all?let me know what happens.

Hi both of you. :-)
I know that this is a little old post, but you had interesting symptoms and as I can see no one has answered anything. I'm interested in your condition now? Are you pregnant? How long did this last? It would be good if you post your condition here so someone with similar symptoms can find answer too.
Hope to hear from you soon. Best of luck.

Hi there, I am also curious to hear how things turned out for you. My guess is that whatever it was, it might have actually been early symptoms of pregnancy! I am not entirely certain so let me know if either of you actually did turn out to be pregnant (or even if you're still around and posting! :-)) Thanks!

its a possibility you could be pregnant because me and my fiance are trying to have a baby as well and i ovulated on the 2nd of july and my period is 4 days overdue and i threw up 2 days ago a week ago i had a really sharp cramp on my right side my fiance threw up twice and we have been sleeping alot and i was having stomach cramps today but im ive had lite menstral like cramps past 2 days so ur kinda doing the same as me but let me know what happens and stay in touch

Hi Misspeachez,
I'm interesting in a point where you have mentioned that both you and your husband throw up. Why did he throw up? I don't see really the connection to pregnancy? Do you think that maybe there was something in the food?
Have you tested yourself for pregnancy?

well i know i lot of men like that wen there wife got pregnant they started having her symtoms i even looked it up online that happens wen they become too emotionally invovled weired aint it but yes ive took 2 test both negative the clinic told me it might be to early to tell with a unirine test

You will need to wait at least one week. Usually it takes from one to two week that your hCG level gets high enough so the HTP can show you the correct result. Maybe you can take a test and test your self for the weekend. But definitely you will need to wait for few more days.

hi girls im confused myself ive been on pill 4 9yrs and ive been off it4 months as we r tryin 4 a baby :-D my last period was jus some brown spotting an 2 weeks later with hpt its still negative my doc keeps tellin me to try a week l8r as i could be pregnant? 8-| i cant cope with not knowin as it will be my first? ive got few symptons ie:feelin sick, headaches, cramping , urinating more and yesterday my nipples r pretty tender if any 1 can help me it wud be brill as im drivin myself crazy >;)

I wish I could help you out but you're going to have to wait until next week when you take your pregnancy test. It sounds pretty likely but I don't want to get your hopes up one way or the other. Just wait until next week and let us know how it turns out, okay?

Well you do have many symptoms of pregnancy. Usually it takes for two weeks for hCG level to get high enough to show you if you are pregnant or not. My suggestion would be to relax and don't worry about it too much. Worrying will not help you at all. The best thing now would be to wait few more days and test yourself again.

I totally agree with what dark_red has posted. You are definitely not going to be able to tell for awhile so you'll have to wait. In the meantime, just try to relax. I know it's hard but you will be able to make it. How are you feeling?

hey guys thanks for ur post :-) still waitin as i took test last fri it feels like a life time. my nipples arent as sore still a bit uncomfortable still goin to toilet and feelin very tired, not feelin sick any more but very bloated, i think ive maybe missed this time but will wait to see wot test says this weekend cause goin by my menstrual cycle (even though last 1 was brown spotting) which is nearlylike clockwork its due around the 18th. wish me luck and ill keep u updated!!!! %-)

I'm glad to hear that your symptoms have at least alleviated. But thanks for keeping us updated and let us know how things go. Best of luck to you ! :)

hi every1 well decided to wait until my next period was due an it was due on 17.8.09 an its 20.8.09 an i took test tihs morn an im pregnant im over the moon an so is my fiance im not far on bout 6 weeks but i cant wait to be a mum jus thought id let u no all the best an thanks for ur help its great to talk to ppl thatunderstand wot i was goin through. x x