hi i am seeking advice of any ladies that have had or been in similar circumstances to my own .. i am 23 pretty healthy i excersise regularly , morning yoga , meditation , zumba and afternoon beachwalks with my fiance so you could say i look after myself.. my fiance treats me to a foot massage and full body massages most evenings to rid me of access stress so you could say i am a very calm and stress free person . my concern revolves around my period that is now over two months late.. i have taken 3 HPT and all neg..when i first missed my period in november i had lots of watery oderless discharge , sometimes milky but mostly clear , and this went on for two weeks and then i had a smudge of pink / red in my undies only when i wiped and this went on for two to three days.. over the last two months i jave had raised body temp , headaches , joint/muscle pains , sore breast ( this week alone the a more fuller and nipples tend to stick out abit with white dots in them ) ,extreme tiredness and fatigue , i had alittle vomiting and felt sick over normal food , really really hungrey all the time and most of the time i want to sleep , i get pain in my lowr back pretty bad and period like cramps alittle more regulary.. my last period was october 23-29 2012 and it is now 28th december 2012.. i cant go to docs until they open up again in two weeks . im not sure what is going on.. i dont have any infections or stds.. as ive been checked two weeks ago.. any advice would be apreciated thanks

Hi there! The biggest question I have is have you always been regular? Especially these last 6 months? Since the tests came out negative - which would have shown by now - I have a feeling you have PCOS. (Ovarian cysts). these mimic pregnancy to a T! I know that your last period was the 23rd of October - do you happen to keep a record or know the dates you had unprotected sex? As your doctor will ask this too! Also IF you have MAJOR pain in your pelvis I want you to got to the Emergency RIGHT aWAY! This could be the sign of an Etopic pregnancy - I don't think this is what you have, but just incase OK? Let me know when you had sex and if you have been recently regular? Thankyou!

thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me..i appreciate it alot :) i have endimitriosis and have had acouple lascoropys and ive been tested for pcos acouple of times and it came back i didnt have it . with endo i get quiet abit of pain naturally but for some reason its not the same pain as what i have now. its lessoned quiet abit but i do have my days . i have always been on point since 14 with a 28 day cycle.. i have never missed any periods and i keep a period tracker on my phone so i can keep record of what i feel like everyday.. but over the last two months it hasnt been the same and now im starting to wonder where my period went lol . my fiance and i have intercourse 3 to 4 times a week unprotected.. the way that i see it..ill have a baby when im ready..this whole thing has got me thinking maybe its my progestrone or maybe i ddnt ovulate two months in a row.. im not sure really :( got keep positive tho im sure its probley nothing.. :)

I TOTALLY feel for you with this darn endometriosis! As you are aware the endo cells attache outside of the uterus - usually on other organs, which makes it VERY hard to get pregnant! BUT not impossible! I would really like you to go and see your gynecologist about this - with trying etc. As she/he might be able to put you on metformin, clomid or Provera! Metformin has helped endometriosis, it also helps bring on periods or regulate them! As I'm sure you are also aware there has to be an egg and a sperm to give any chance of conception. So first see your doctor, look at the different choices they might offer, start taking prenatal vitamins. as well as your fiance! There are studies that show the comibination of minerals and vitamins - in prenatal vitamins - helps substantially with both sexes fertility! If you drink, smoke, take medications (both of you) you need to stop whatever is bad. Smoking lowers a mans fertility as it also happens in women too. As do drinking and certain medications! Try and get as healthy as possible, help mother nature out with a pillow underneath your buttocks with every event. Please let me know how you make out with your gyno! Be open and let them know that you are TTC! OK? Good luck and fertility, if you have any further questions please let me know OK?