Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I am just wondering if my girlfriend and I have sex without using a condom and I don't cum or precum while inside her is their still a risk of her getting pregnant?

Loading...

As long as no cum is going into her uterus then there is no risk of her getting pregnant.. but i don't really see how that is pleasurable to you because that is the best part about sex... getting off and having an orgasm o.O
Reply

Loading...

Brumley, that is technically true but you cannot ensure that you are not getting any pre-ejactulate into the vagina while having sex. You really have to be careful when having sex, so it's a good idea to always have a condom. When you're about to ejactulate, there's always this feeling of just one more moment or something like that, and the next thing you knkow, you may have gotten a little in her. Even with perfect practice, the pull out method is only 70% effective. That means that every time you have sex, you are running a 30% chance of her getting pregnant. That's really high! If you wear condoms, you have a 98% chance of not getting pregnant. That means that you only have a 2% chance of getting her pregnant. Which one sounds more worth it to you: 30% or 2%? Let me know! I don't mean to lecture, just have you think about wha tyou're risking. Let me know.
Reply

Loading...

If you excited enough to get an erection and you are hard enough to penetrate, there will always be pre seminal fluid, or pre cum as you call it. Pre seminal fluid is telling you that you are aroused, with arousal comes an erection.
It sounds like you don't understand much when it comes to actual intercourse, and due to your mis understandings you could make a hugh mistake and end up in a pickle. Choosing to particapate in a sexual relationship without the use of a condom or some other type of bc, you always run the risk of getting her pregnant. Not only an unwanted pregnancy, but you are also at risk to pick up a nasty STD. How do you know who she has been intimate with in the past, you probably don't, and you probably won't know for sure.
Don't be silly and ignore protection, why risk it? It takes 5 seconds to roll on rain coat, it takes 21 years to rear a child, then some.
Reply

Loading...

Good luck! I hope everything turns out how you would like it to.
Reply

Loading...

if there really was no fluid entering her than the answer would be that she could not get pregnant, however most guys dont know when they precum, and precum has thousands of sperm in it, so there is a risk she could become pregnant. just use a condom, then you have nothing to worry about = ) good luck!
Reply

Loading...

Pre cum contains little to no sperm. Possibility of pregnancy via pre cum alone is unlikely, but not ruled out.
Reply

Loading...

just to clarify for you. Pre ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm in it. The one way that pre come can have sperm in it is if you continue having sex after your first orgasm without urination, then sperm can be picked up along your urethra the second time you ejaculate. Even then, the sperm count will be very minimal. UUnless you fully ejaculate into a womans Vagina, then your probably ok. Just be smart and use a condom.

Also to clarify, sperm can live outside the body for hours under the right conditions as long as the seminal fluid doesnt dry in the air. If sperm is hydrated in the right temperatures and humidity, then the sperm CAN and WILL survive! Remember, the vagina is a harsh place, and if they can survive in there with a low pH, then outside a few minutes is nothing!
Reply

Loading...

Hello
Im 16 years old, and ive been in love with someone for two years.
We are very good friends and not boy friend and girlfriend because he is going to the army after this year and we can’t be together, he is 17.
The other night he came over while my family was out. Because we are very comfortable around each other we did stuff (foreplay) then we decides to do pretended sex. He has had sex before but I haven’t. He only went in me half way but then after a while it started to hurt so we stopped. We didn’t use protection and im freaking out!!!!
The next day I had the smallest amount of spotting (blood) in my knickers but then it stopped the next day. He told me it wasn’t real sex because he didn’t come. But I wouldn’t know because ive never had sex.
Im freaking out!!!
1. I was meant to get my period but I haven’t got it so am I pregnant? –also I had had glandular fever a for a couple of weeks and then when I was better we had the pretend sex so im hoping maybe the glandular fever is what has stuffed up my period, what do u think??
2. Am I still a virgin?
3. Did my hymen brake? and if so is that what the spotting is?
Please helm me im so scared and I don’t know what to do =]
Reply

Loading...

hi can anyone tell me the things that confusing me, i had sex with two men, first men didn't cum inside me and that day i was at the end of finishing my period he just played around my ass hole and he cum. and after one day when i finished my period i had sex with my bf he puted his penis inside me but he when he wanted to cum he cum aroud my vergina... now i'm pregnant i don't the father of my baby pls help me to get the answer
Reply

Loading...

well he broke your hymen when this happens you will bleed a little and it will were off and now unless he came inside you then your not pregnant.
Reply

Loading...

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

Brumley wrote:

As long as no cum is going into her uterus then there is no risk of her getting pregnant.. but i don't really see how that is pleasurable to you because that is the best part about sex... getting off and having an orgasm



Brumley, that is technically true but you cannot ensure that you are not getting any pre-ejactulate into the vagina while having sex. You really have to be careful when having sex, so it's a good idea to always have a condom. When you're about to ejactulate, there's always this feeling of just one more moment or something like that, and the next thing you knkow, you may have gotten a little in her. Even with perfect practice, the pull out method is only 70% effective. That means that every time you have sex, you are running a 30% chance of her getting pregnant. That's really high! If you wear condoms, you have a 98% chance of not getting pregnant. That means that you only have a 2% chance of getting her pregnant. Which one sounds more worth it to you: 30% or 2%? Let me know! I don't mean to lecture, just have you think about wha tyou're risking. Let me know.


This simply isn't true, extremely over exaggerated in any case. If you fully ejaculate in a girl without any protection that is when a 30 percent chance of pregnancy exists, which yes, is still too high to chance. If you pull out there is a smaller chance, but its risky and you don't want to end up with a kid if you hadn't planned for one. As far as condoms go there is a 2 percent fail rate, which means that the condom either leaks or it bursts completely, the resulting pregnancy statistics are probably somewhere less than .5 percent when using condoms. If numbers were this high we'd be multiplying like rabbits.
Reply

Loading...

Obviously your boyfriend
Reply

Loading...

he poped ur cherry!

Reply

Loading...

Hi, I don't think you are pregnat, but keep an eye on your monthly, the fisrt signs of pregnasy is with in the first two weeks,
Reply

Loading...