The morning after pill is not an abortion, if you are already pregnant it will do nothing but flood your body with extra hormones.

The MORNING after pill is supposed to be taken within 5 days of unprotected sex, it prevents ovulation, and possibly implantation.

IF YOU ARE ALREADY pregnant, it will not end a pregnancy, although you may bleed. IF YOU ARE ALREADY pregnant, you need to go to an abortion clinic.

YOU TOOK THE abortion PILL..I WORK for an aboriton clinic, I also work for planned parenthood! THE MORNING AFTER PILL is ONLY a high dose of brith control, it prevents pregnancy! The abortion pill ends a pregnancy. 

i took the morning after pill and still got pregnent. will this harm the baby

since your a healthcare worker can you help me?

ok hi. me an my fiance of 2 yrs have been trying to have a baby he got home on the 16th an we been trying every day from the 17th til the 31st 3 to 4 times a day maybe even more to have a baby. well for bout 4 days now ive noticed im hungry more tahn usual but everytime i eat i get sick an instead of morning sickness i find my self throwin up every night around 7 to 3am. an im having slight cramping alot but no period im suppose to start around teh 3rd or 4th. but this morning i woke up an i was having this really light brownish red discharge but it only happened for like 5 minutes. then went completely away.
me & my fiance seperated yesterday because lately ive had bad mood changes one minute im happy and laughing and havinga normal day the next im crying for no reason at all and ive notice ive caught myself getting mad at him for everything for no reason at all which caused us to break up. now im really nervous because i dont know whats happening to me. im not myself at all lately. im having weird not rly pain but like a pinching feeling on my stomach an my breasts are really sensitive

Pregnancy tests can easily be bought at any store here in the US.

Sex causes pregnancy, so if you are trying, pregnancy is likely.

heyyy since you know a lot about this and you work at planned parenthood....
I am only 17 and am unsure if i am pregnant yet. If i am would i be old enough to get the abortion pill or do i need parents permission. I DO NOT want to tell my parents though. what are my options if i am pregnant? how can i get rid of the pregnancy while underage?

Beemer 16

Surgical abortion is actually the best way to go IMO. It only takes 5 minutes or less, and you can be drugged up so it is painless. Abortion by pill is a lengthy miscarriage process, which is why amny clinics require you to be 18 in order to do it.

You can get an aboriton without parental consent, all you need is a judicial bypass. Basically you would see a judge and they would say that you are mature enough to know what you are doing, and you do not need tot ell anyone. An abortion clinic usually will help you through this process for free, and explain it all to you.

IF you live in these states, NO consent is needed at all, not even a bypass:

Illinois
Oregon
New York
New jersey
California
Washington DC
Pennsylvania...

IF You would like to know what abortions clinics are around you, and about costs etc..

gynpages.com

You can enter the http on your comp =)

Also, remember if you are pregnant and not ready to be a parent and fully responsible, that there are other options other than Abortion like it seems the other poster is more than happy to push.

I know many couples who have been unable to have children for one physical reason or another, there are so many families out there who want children and cannot have them. So if you are not wanting to keep a child, please consider adoption to families willing and wanting to love a new baby.

I was a single teen mother, I know how scary it is, and yes I kept my baby and she's now 14 and one of my best friends so me saying this might be hypocrytical... however, do not assume abortion is your only choice... and if you are pregnant, tell your family, they might surprise you on how they react... Mine did, they helped me out tremendously while I finished school. It was hard, yes but it is possible.

Surgical Abortion may be painless to you but please consider the pain you will cause your baby!
If you are old enough to have sex then you should be old enough to face your responsibilities and your parents. (They were young once!)
Yes - It is scary to think you are pregnant - but we only ever hear the views of the mother- to - be.
You should look up what an abortion actually is and see what your baby looks like at the stage of pregnancy you are at - then decide!
Or pretend that nothing is there - plenty of people will feel sorry for you - and wrap you in cotton wool - but who will consider the baby?
I could have got pregnant at 17 - I could have had an abortion - thank goodness I didn't - I had kids at 29 - my friends that had abortions when young are now devastated when they have looked up and seen what they destroyed.
This is a death sentence for someone you are talking about - don't kill in a rush - take your time and ask your mum for advice!

I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago and stupidly didn't bother taking the morning after pill i thought it was fine as i came on my period a week after that, which was a week or so early 4 my cycle but it only lasted about 4 days.
Then i had unprotected sex again a week after my early period but took the morning after pill 3 days after. three days after that i had really bad cramps and bled for a couple of days. i thought my next period wasnt due 4 another week but im confused as to was the couple of days bleeding my period or jus a side affect of the pill? could i haev bn pregnant teh 1st time when i didnt use anything? please anyone have any clue?
x

coz in the uk u can only take da morning after pill up to 72 hours after so if u have unprotected sex on friday night ur basically gonna have to wait until u can get an appointment at the doc's but either way there all free here only thing they actually do is take a scan first n show u it n hope ull change ur mind (ive never had n never will have one)

Guest
Guest

Posted: 02/11/07 - 16:19 Post subject: is it at all possible im pregnant?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x

sounds like the week after when u came on wasnt actually ur period but implantation bleeding as it was weak and short n id say u were

She asked about abortions, thus the answer was about her options for abortions. She was not asking about a guilt trip, your opinion is your own and you should not be pushing it on other people. She is already scared enough and I'm sure will talk it through with a professional before the decision. She does not need your propaganda. May I also add that those sites with "this is what your baby looks like and this is what abortions do to it" are often not even real and are just scare tactics used by die-hard anti abortion lobiests. If you pay attention you will see that the abortions they show are from much later than when abortions are usually allowed to take place.

Me and my boyfriend decided to get the morning after pill becasue we were having careless sex and after hed cum hed put it back in me, just to be safe I took it and a couple days later my menstral cycle started fairly heavily..but I was told thats only spotting, not your actual period. On the third day of it my boyfriend cummed in me and told me you cant get pregnant if your on the cycle. I wasnt quite sure if this was correct but I beleived him and now im not sure if its true? its only been a day, should I go get the morning after pill again? or am I free of any worry? im not sure if hes ready for a child, and I do not want to go through abortion.

PLAN B is onyl good for ONE SEX ACT!

PLAN B changes your cycle, and YES, you could get pregnant even if you have sex on your period.

YOU can take plan b, so why not use regular BC pills? They are cheaper, LESS hormones, and are MORE effective!