Hi, a few days ago me and my girlfriend were fooling around in her room, while her parents were home. which led into brief sex, I'm wondering if pre-cum can get her pregant if we only had sex for like 5 mins cause her parents were home and we both didn't want to get caught. Also the following day she got her period so I'm asking do I have something to worry about here or not ? some opions would be helpful, thanks to all for lookin.

yes, she can get prego from pre-cum, but if she got her period your fine.

Omg im so worried please help me guys, me and my gf were fooling around and i iserted my penis like only a inch and puled out. you think she could get pregnate? her period is due any time andwere worried!

If you pulled out and did not ejaculate in her, then no she can not be pregnant.

That's not entirely true, if he didn't get the chances to pull out in time, he could have shot a little bit inside her, so that doesn't rule out pregnancy. I would say it's worth investigating with a pregnancy test. What do you think?

hey, am 19 years old and my boyfriend and i had sex for like 5 minutes with my period and did not wear a condom he did not came inside but would the pre cum still get me pregnant :-(

Please i need answers for my question. Me and my fiance had sex for the first time today, his penis was in me for about 1 hour but he wasnt that stiff but he had pre-mature sperm, is their a possibility that i might get  pregnant? ?

This is entirely untrue my girlfriend got pregnant from my precum and I didn't cum until about five minutes later then little Anabel came along

Yes you can get pregnant silly....