Ok so my bf and I had sex the 18th of may meaning i was ovulating i didnt know about the ovulating thing until i looked it up a day ago , anyways he didnt cum inside me because he knew he didnt and the condom was clean when he took it off. but the first attempt he did to penatrate me he wasnt using it, that was my first time having sex and his to. but i just found about pre-cum. so that same day like 2 hours later i went and bought plan b just to be safe. and the fisrt day i didnt feel any changes thhe second day had gone by and i started feeling so hormone crazy! i had diarrea headache nausia and dizzyness and some tiredness, meaning i practiclly got all of the sideeffects listed !!, but each day i got like a differefnt side effect the second day was nausia the 3 was dizzynes w/nausia. and so on right now it has been 9 days since i took the pill and the side effects have not passed im still with diarrea and nausia and tired, could it be because im like 87 pounds and took that one pill? or is it because i may be pregnant ?? my period is on the 28 or the 1st and im very regular

I seriously doubt you would still be experiencing side effects of a pill you took over a week ago.  However, you really shouldn't be having sex in the first place if you are not more educated and prepared for the possibililty of pregnancy.  It's too soon to trust a home pregnancy test because your hcg levels may not be high enough to give a true negative or say positive.  I reccommend that you refrain from having unprotected sex all together, and you cant be too careful, use birth control and condoms.  Also, plan b is not a form of birth control and should not be used routinely. It is for ACCIDENTS, like a condom tears or you miss a pill, or your birth control is canceled out from taking antibiotics(fyi antibiotics cause birth control to not work). Plan b doesn't prevent pregnancy, in the case that you are pregnant, it causes your body to abort the baby before you would know if you are pregnant or not. You most definitely can get pregnant from pre cum, because sperm is in it ;)

have you taken plan b ?

No because I believe it is a form of abortion, I believe protection should be used to start with, plus I had my tubes tied after the birth of my second child. But I am a labor and delivery nurse and very familiar with it and the side effects. 1-800-330-1271 Here is a toll free number for plan b info. if you have any more questions about it.