I'm on the pill and took it appropriately for several months now.

On Wednesday and Thursday I had unprotected sex and my husband pulled out. I wasn't worried anyway because I knew the pill had me covered.

Friday we did the same thing, he's good at always pulling out of me right before he cums, only pre cum always.

But on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, we continued to have unprotected sex because we ran out of condoms (we use condoms and bcp), and so he continued to pull out. However, on all of these days I took my pill 3-5 hours later than usual.... & this is when he came the closest to cumming inside me, but says he doesn't think he did. Then reassured me that it only takes ONE sperm to get me pregnant..... Thanks for the reassurance, not..

my husband and i just got married and i never took any pill and he never wore condoms when doing sex.so we always had unprotected sex.i just want to make sure whether is it true that even he is 5 seconds early pulling out, i do not get pregnant?and what is bcp by the way?and IF i got pregnant, it is unexpected since we do not want any child yet.and what steps can i take IF i got pregnant?it still early since the last time we did unprotected sex, it was 4 days ago.please help me since i didnt have much experience.

what is bcp? please reply me... quick...

BCP is birth control pills abbreviated but most people will know what it means. He pulls out of me probably less than 5 seconds before he cums, and I haven't gotten pregnant yet. We've been doing that for months. But idk if it's because pulling out is working or if it's the bcp protecting me.

If you're scared, you can get emergency contraceptive (Plan B/ morning after pill). Get it from the pharmacy. You can take it something like up to 3 or 4 days after having sex and it's basically just an extra strong birth control pill.

Idk if I'm screwed now though because idk if my birth control is as effective since I haven't been taking it at the same time, and it might be too late for me to buy the plan b...

You should start taking the pill though, they can even help prevent ovarian cancer, and if you want to get pregnant later just stop taking them and you will

i tried to reply back to you but it deleted my post?
basically what i said is that it stands for birth control pills, and that I recommend them for you.
& there's not much you can do now, since it was 4 days ago. Same as me. Plan b/emergency contraceptive/morning-after pill only work up to 3 or 4 days after the unprotected sex.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but pulled out but came pretty close to cumming but she has her period in a week so what are the chances she will get pregnant