So I have been having sex unprotected for about two or three weeks now and just recently on thursday I had a mt doctor take a sample of tissue from the vagina area and friday nigght I had sex and on monday night I went to the restroom I had a light pink when I wiped bt I had been cramping and I thought it was my period but turns oit it wasnt so I am hungry more then usual and I crave food but I get that feeling when my period is going to stat so now its tiesday and I still dont havey period and at work when I bend down I get acramp sometomes so im worried cause I have irregular periods can ne one help

now you like to eating sour and before you don't like it than it may be the chance that you are pregnant :-|

No I dnt eat sour I jst crave sweets bt that usually happens when im going to get my monthly even tho they are irregular

your past periods are normal and now they became irregular or you are feeling any type weakness in the body

I

They have always been irregular

the time you start menstruating or time you start doing sex and are you feeling any kind of weakness in your body

When I start menstrating n I do feel weak jst I cant bend over or pull much because my stomache starts to hurt and today after sex I felt like sick

do the home pregnancy test if its negative check the size of your breast and aerolics till the week and then after check one more time pregnancy test if your problem increase or size change than consult your doctor immediately