ok soooo im 16 n i had sex only 2 times n my life n they have been renclt n my cycle is regulare n come on time n is 5 days long....the frist time i had sex it was n january whn i did it n i still started on time bt ths time my period ended on the 6th of april and i had sex on the 15th n it was unprotected n he didnt cum in me he did it on the bed bt i dont kno if he precumed in me....can i still get pregnant from precum???? idk if im pregnant im jus really paranoid n n my chest has been hurting really bad bt thts also normal for whn im getting ready to start my period bt idk i need some help so i can kno if i need to go get a test n jus some advise n more knoledge on ths here situation kuz im really paranoid n i kno ths is bad kuz im young bt still i jus need to kno n so i can b prepared im not ready to b pregnant n i kno i shouldnt of done it bt idk it jus kinda happened i jus need some advise n kno if i need to b paranoid or hav nothing to worry about please can some one help????
thanks
please anything wil help i jus need an adults advise n knowledge please

DONT WORRY there is always a chance of pregnancy in unprotected sex but if you worry that you are pregnant it could cause you to show pregnancy symptoms even if you are not pregnant and that will just confuse you. wait and see if your next period comes if not take a pregnancy test (you can get them anywhere). if it comes back negative then you are probably just stressing yourself into a missed period. so relax and play the waiting game (i am doing this right now as well)... good luck and best wishes in the future. also read the facts in the forum on pre-cum that may help put your mind at ease.

I had my period in march and it was different.march 25 was the first day and it was light .the 26 was very heavy.the 27 was only spotting I was wasting sanatary items.now its april 29 and iam 8 days late could I be pregnant? I do live with my boyfriend. :please help I need advice.

Ok now I am really nervous iam now 9 days late for my period. I don't know if iam pregnant need advice. My cycle is regular but this time 9 days late please reply need advice heeeeeeeelp.

take a test they are available at any store

Iam now 13 days late for my period. Took a test said negative could I still be pregnant and it didn't show in urine????? Need advice please comment thank you!

it is possible the best way to put your mind at ease is to go to the doctor and request a quantitative blood test... that kind of test tells you exactly how much of the pregnancy hormone you have in your body as opposed to telling you a yes or no answer.

Once again thank you greatly confused and once I get the results I will post them I hope to here from you soon. And if you have a question maybe I can help.

well mine is another am i pregnant question but I am going to the doctor to find out lol if I am I would be 17 weeks along as of yesterday so I will let you know as well :)

Hello greatly confused I hope everything works out for you.I am still waiting for my blood test results but you will be the first to know. Thank you for being a friend. :-D

anytime sweetheart

HELLO GREATLY CONFUSED. I STILL HAVE NOT HAD A PERIOD,AND MY TEST RESULTS HAVE NOT COME BACK EITHER. NOW I GET VERY NAUSES LIKE IAM GOING TO VOMIT BUT DON'T THIS HAPPENS A COUPLE TIMES A DAY. WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON??????

Hello greatly confused. I still have not had a period yet. plus my test results are not back yet. On top of that I have been getting nauses two times a day . Feels like I gotta vomit but I don't. It passes and comes back after I eat what is going on???????? I hope to hear your input soon? :-D

could be yet another sign of pregnancy. I would wait to see how your blood test comes back... also do you know if they did a quantitative or qualitative blood test?

Iam not sure but they did a fetal protien test if that's the same thing. Did you find out if your pregnant yet? :-D