I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend more than once. I have been experiencing Nausia and Vomiting. Cravings, tender breasts, im tired all the time, and I thought I got my period earlier but it came for the second time this month wich I think might be too early but I have an irregular cycle. %-) It only lasted 4 days and was really really light. I dont know if that is implantation bleeding or not. Can you please help!

We need to talk about you protecting yourself, and being smart about your body and fertility!

NO MATTER WHAT, irregular cycles, whatever, UNPROTECTED sex WILL cause a pregnancy! You are 17, so maybe you drive? Your boyfriend drives? Because you ABSOLUTELY DON'T need parental consent for birth control services! Planned Parenthood is a great resource becaus they can get you pills for free or low cost!

I know about protection and all that. I really need to know if anyone thinks its possible for me to be pregnant.

100% YES IT IS POSSIBLE! YOU are having unprotected sex..Of course it is possible, and VERY LIKELY you are.

I took 2 pregnancy tests yesterday and they both came out negative...Could that be right?

It can be possible to take a test TOO EARLY. A pregnancy test is MOST ACCURATE when you take it when you MISS your period. There is a brand called "FIRST RESPONSE EARLY DETECTION"

It can be taken 5 days before a period, but it is still best to take a test when you miss your period/when it is supposed to be there...

well i had unprotected with my bf..he did come in side me..but am not ovulating till the 10 of aug..we had sex on the 2..so could i still get pregrant!!?

The chances of you being pregnant are quite low, and alot of these symptoms like feeling tired can be paranoya. Although, having unprotected sex is a risk, i'm not going to tell you about contraception i'm sure you already know. Alot of people who try to conceive can take months actually to fall pregnant, but any form of ejaculation can cause pregnancy. I suggest you get yourself checked out.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if your ovulating or not, the chance of getting pregnant is still the same.

did you find out if you were or not?