I had unptotected sex with my bf for the first time two days back. He pushed in twice n that too not cmpletely. He did not secreted any liquid. We had sex on 7th day of my periods bt i was not bleeding. My menstrual cycle is of 30-35 days. I have not experienced any symptoms of pregnancy. That day i jst noticed a brownish discharge of small amount. Is there anything to worry about??. Need help ASAP.

If you regularly have 30-35 day cycles, then the 6th day after your period start is not likely to be a fertile day.

Hope this helps

thanku...!
do u think i shud take ipill?? today 72 hrs will b over. n also today while going to the washroom there was some bleeding. is there anything to be worried about?

While it would seem it didn't happen in a fertile time, there is always a slight risk whenever you have sex. Our bodies do not always work as we expect. Sometimes there is double ovulation, sometimes one ovary does not release an egg. But the risk is low.
The i-pill must be taken within 72 hours, and the later it is taken, the less effective it is. The EC ellaOne I believe has a 120 hour limit. Where do you live?
It is difficult to say what the bleeding was. It may be left over from your period. The 'brownish discharge' you mentioned may have been that. Maybe you damaged yourself when you masturbated. Did you masturbate recently or differently? If there is no more bleeding, I think you would probably be OK, but if it happens again, I would get it checked. But I am not a doctor!
Hope this helps.

thanku so much...!
no there was no more bleeding. n also no other sings( cramps, nausea etc.). also my bf did nt secrete. hope things are fine.

Pleased to help

does white color discharge means something???

Probably means it is healthy!

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaginal-discharge/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Hope this helps.

Thanx....
Bt m nt much satisfied..!
I m experiencing a white milky discharge. Is it any sign???

Although it is one of the symptoms of pregnancy, it could be a sign you are ovulating.
Have you read the link I posted?

M no more xperiencing white milky discharge frm last 4-5 day. Is it a good sign?

Probably, as I would have expected it to have lasted a bit longer if you were pregnant. However, I consider them more symptoms than signs.

It only lasted for 2-3 dayz..!!
I think things are fine.

So do I. I think it was probably while you were ovulating. Your period would then be expected in a fortnight.

is swollen vagina a sign of sumthing??