So please read all of this! Ok so on June 17 I had gotten my period. Then on 28 my boyfriend came over and we went into my room and he fingered me a little at first. At one point he jammed his finger in but it was only in there for a few seconds because it hurt. About 5 minutes later he rubbed my vagina with his fingers and slowly started to finger me again but it never lasted long (15 seconds at the most) Later I worried that maybe he had something left over on his fingers, maybe sperm or precum from jerking off. (But I doubt it cause he said he was raw, lol and he went to the brat groom twice that day, idk if he washed his hands.) any ways later I rubbed his d*** for like not even a minute but my hands were dry. ( I didn't wash my hands but my hands were dry for the rest of the day. (Went to the fair) the next day we sat on the couch with the covers over our laps so my mom couldn't see what we were doing. Anyways he rubbed my vagina over my leggings. Then I gave him like a hand job for like 2-4 minutes but he never precumed or came at all because my fingers were dry. But maybe a hour or so I touched my vagina accidentally and I had this stretchy white stuff and I touched it but barely. I've been worried sick that I could be pregnant and I can't stop thinking. My period isn't due yet but it's pretty irregular but it's most common at the end of each month but it varies sometimes. My nipple has been sore and I heard that breast hurting is a sign of pregnancy. All my friends say I'm not pregnant but idk and I'm scared. Please help me someone.

Go to the pharmacy and buy yourself a home pregnancy test :)  It is always a piece of mind to know!  I know that feeling of not knowing! It can be scary!

So there could be a possibility I could be pregnant?

There is ALWAYS (well, almost) a chance!!!!

You cannot become pregnant unless the sperm of the man has entered up into the vagina . I wouldnt worry so much :) You are probably in the clear :)

The only way to prevent 100% pregnancy is to be protected and safe :)

Ok thank you. I've been on Google and I don't really believe most of the stuff people say and I don't know how accurate the info is. But I haven't shown any nausea or food changes or constant peeing. Tbh, I haven't been hungry at all and the only reason I'm tired is because I stay up til at least 2 to 4 in the morning, lol

Same...but great that other people stay up late too!

It is a learning experience, as you become more informed with your body and your partners body you will not worry so much.Be smart about your decisions, have fun and stay safe :)

Haha thanks for messaging me my phones won let me reply. :p but thanks for the help!

You are not likely to show symptoms yet. With a typical 28-day cycle, you would not be pregnant yet, even if an egg has been fertilised.

I don't really think there was anything on his hands or mine. I'm probably just paranoid, and symptoms usually begin the day after from what I've been told. (A lot of people)

The only way to be sure you prevent pregnancy is to abstain from sexual activity. To be "protected" is not 100% guarantee. The only 100% "safe" way is abstinence.

"Symptoms usually begin the day after" - the day after what?

Yes. My mothers told me that, family members who have actually given birth to children, friends, you name it.