it is for my gf and i..was just fooling around.. As i dint ejaculated b4 dat.. And was just poking around her ass hole,. No cum at all. No penetration.. Also she had period at mnth start and we did this at 19th or 20th date.. 4 d new reader it is dat i ws just poking my tool around her ass hole.. And i dint ejaculated.. Cud hv pre cum. Bt a few drops 1 or 2.. also she is nw complaining for weakness and cramps in abdomen, please help.

Nothing to worry about really, although I don't see the use of just poking around. :) Use protection & go all the way? Just another aspect of love. If you really wanna be sure: there's always the after morning pill, although that isn't really healthy.

but i dint realy had sex with her. We both are virgins.. I ws just touching my tool around her ass hole or may b abv it.. I dint ejaculate also so there is no chance of dripping.. Just 2-3 drops wetnes of precum around her ass hole can make her pregnant?

It wont, dont worry. :)