My first period since having the implant fitted has been ongoing for 25 days now..almost a month. I just want to know if this is normal before I consider seeing my doctor. I've heard of first periods with the implant lasting for 14 days but 25 days is ridiculous and it could still carry on past the month mark. Any help pleasee?

I had my implant in about a month ago and i've been on my period for 20 days now :-( It's not that bad though, its not as heavy as it used to be. I don't suppose anyone knows if you can get pregnant whilst on your period if you have the implant??

hey i got my implant 3months ago and have been on my period ever since am gonna got to the doctors tomos and see what they say. i had a frend who had the implant an had the same problem an she said it went away after a few months so fingers crossed

I got my implant in March of 2010, and ive been on my period since! 5 whole months! I went to the doctors and they said its normal and to stick it out for the first year, and the period should stop by the first year. And if im still having problems go back. Good luck with yours :-)