I have had implanon for about 14 months now, when I first had it I had a period as i was adjusting to it but since then I have had no period what so ever and nothing else either, all of a sudden this month I experienced menstrual like symptoms, sore breast, a tummy ache etc and a week later I am getting this brownish discharge, I am wondering if I finally am having an extremely light period and if so could I expect this every month from now on??

I have had the implanin in for only 7 months had a.termination lastyr on july 27th, my periods were normal and light, but now I just have continuous brown discharge, its not heavy just really annoying amd gross. My partner and I cant really get intermate because of it.

Hey, Ive had the implant for a year now. I had my last period in november 2012 and for 8 months nothing, i started a relationship with my new boyfriend and we have been together 3 months, ive had no bleeding until 5 days ago, i started my period..it was very random and sudden, the colour was Dark brown/black and it was heavy for the first day. then the rest it got lighter and now its hardly anything, only when i wipe. Im scared that I might be pregnant because the implantation bleeding is described as the same brown discharge, Im scared because i can't find anything that can tell me what is going on and whether its normal for my body to do that on the implant. If i can't find anything i think i might have to consult my GP because ive never had this before and i want to make sure everything is normal. 

I've been on the nexplanon for a year and had no period then all of a sudden I'm having brown string like discharge..is this normal?? HELP!!