Hello. I'm 17 year old male and I would like to find out some information about one delicate mater.
You see, just recently I end up in bed with a girl for a first time and I have embarrassed my self because I couldn’t maintain erection at all.
So, I started even to believe that I'm impotent.
I don’t know what is going on with me. Earlier, during masturbation, I could maintain erection so easily and I have never believed that I could develop this problem. Please tell, is there any hope for me at all?
What are the common reasons for developing this terrible and unpleasant condition?

Hello. I know how you’re feeling right now because almost every man has experienced this problem at least ones in his sexual life.
Impotence takes three forms- primary when the man’s erectile dysfunction is there from the very beginning of sexual activity and he simply cannot have any erection. This isn’t your case. Secondary impotence is the commonest and it is about temporary impotence between normal sexual activities. The third occur with older people.
I believe your “problem” occurred because of over-tension and anxiety. Unlike some other things in life- sexual activity demands complete concentration and relaxation. It is almost a rule- a man who is depressed, under stress, or worried about his "performance" during sex may not be able to have an erection. Try to avoid these feelings, coffee, alcohol and exercise regularly.