Hello. I'm 40 year old female and I would like to hear more about diabetes and possible effects on man’s libido!
You see, about three years ago my husband has been diagnosed with diabetes and he must e insulin all the time.
We have somehow learned to live with it although we had big problems with his potency and ability to maintain erection. Then we started to use Viagra and everything was perfect again. But these last couple of months it seams to like he lost wish for sex completely. Can this diseases really affects man’s libido?

Well, it is very interesting problem and it has definitely made me thinking about it.
Like you, I'm also aware of the fact that diabetes can cause serious potency problems but I have never thought that it could affect libido. But then I realized some things.
Probably years of battling with this sexual dysfunction caused him these terrible frustrations.
This is very difficult situation for him and you must be there for him. He must enjoy your support and only that how- his sex drive could be restored. Continue with these potency pills and everything will be just fine!

Libido play a very important role in women sex life by increasing libido a women can have a better sex these libido can be affected by the diabetic so a diabetic women can feel sex problems when their libido has been reduced so be careful in diabetic.