hi im 17 and have ADD and hyperthyroidism. i take medications for both of those things and i was curious to know if either of those medications would have an effect on my sexual performance?

i take strattera and tapazole or methymezole
would either of those effect my erection?

i have been having problems having sex with my gf, she is a virgin and so am i. we have tried to have sex many times and it just ends in failure. she is very tight and i havent ever been able to get an erection hard enough to penetrate her. also, i cant ever get a rock hard erection. i know this because i smoke weed and ill masturbate once in a while under the influence and my penis gets ROCK hard. could this be a factor in not being able to get hard erection and losing it during sex?

you should try to have sex after you smoke?

More than likely u are just nervous and that's why u are having trouble getting fully hard, same happened for me. I ended up using stiff nights for first few times to help it and it did, it's a supp that actually has some Viagra in it but doesn't list it on label so it's over counter. Ull be rock hard for two days when stimulated. The better option to try first is lube, u would be surprised how easily u can get in even not hard with some lube

I smoke a cigarette after making love to my wife.

Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is an inability of generating and maintaining erection hard enough to penetrate. Erectile dysfunction is also known as impotence. Male impotence cure is the inability to achieve or sustain an erection for satisfactory sexual activity. It is different from other conditions that interfere with sexual intercourse, such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation and orgasm.